Chapter 1

The life of the shadowhunter Alec Lightwood changed the day when Clary Fairchild showed up in his life. The girl was saved by him and his parabatai Jace in the club Pandemonium and now they had a lot of trouble because her evil father Valentine was threatening the whole world, her mother was asleep and the red hair girl was about to make Jace fall in love with her. That was Alec's biggest problem because Alec was the one who loved Jace even if Jace didn't knew it. Alec was even about to tell it to him, he knew damn well that he was his parabatai and it was forbidden but it was important for him to Jace to know. Even if Izzy told him that it was a mistake, Alec knew that she didn't understood him. She didn't knew how it was to look at Jace and feeling the pain in his heart because of the feelings. Not being able to sleep at night, seeing him flirting with other girls. Now with Clary. But to his luck or not, Clary was kind to Alec. She always asked how he was, how he was feeling and it annoyed Alec because it was harder for him to hate her. Now they were on the way to the high warlock of brooklyn and Jace constantly looked over the shoulder to Clary. Alec sighed "you can leave her alone for a minute?", Jace smiled "Why are you so grumpy?", "I'm not", "You always are but the last days you're even more annoyed", "Jace, this girl came out now where and she's Valentine's daughter, how do you know she's not some kind of a spion", "she lived her whole life as a mundane", "That's what she said", they came to the door of the high warlock and Jace knocked a couple of times. A dark haired man opened it, he had a wide smile on his face "hello", "are you Simon Lewis, the high warlock of Brooklyn?", "yes, I am, welcome to my house, please don't forget to say hello to my cat Stella".