Chapter 14

Alec didn't knew what came into him. Where the boldness came from but he knew that he wanted Magnus. He wanted him really bad. Magnus wasn't rushing anything, he took a lot of time to make sure Alec was alright, he kissed his neck, his cheek, messed up his hair and whispered him that he was safe with Magnus. Alec brushed over Magnus lower lip to press their mouths back together for a long, intense kiss. Then Magnus started to undress Alecs pants. When Alec felt the first finger on his entrance, he flinched at first but then relaxed. It seemed to be so natural for him, trusting magnus, kissing him. Magnus didn't dared to torture Alec so after he prepared him, he looked into his eyes "do you really want this?", "yes..yes please" begged Alec, just one kiss. It's supposed to be just one kiss. Magnus smiled and burried himself inside of the shadowhunter and then Alecs senses were blind. He wrapped his arms around his chest and it felt like everything he wanted was now here. Magnus, the seelie seemed to be the one he wanted. Magnus cheeks turned red and he hid his face on Alecs neck "you alright?", "nghh..yes..please", Magnus kissed Alecs forehead and started to move. There wasn't any screams, they just breathed heavy into each other mouths and it was perfect. Alec didn't left his gaze from Magnus eyes, he loved these eyes. "Ahhh ah ah ah" breathed Alec when he was moving on the mattress. Just one kiss. "One kiss" Whispered Alec, Magnus smiled and kissed him softly not breaking the rhythm "you can get everything, Alexander", Alec closed his eyes and moved a little bit faster, it was perfect. The perfect night. Alec imagined that a first time would hurt and be horrible but with Magnus. It was just so beautiful. Alec felt his stomach tighten and Magnus who was breathing into his neck, kissed his sweaty shoulder "Alec..ughh", "Me too, it's okay", Magnus eyes were now black, without any pupils, he moved faster, driving Alec into the climax. Alec held on Magnus when he saw starts and felt Magnus shuddering before collapsing on his body. Both were breathing heavy. Just one kiss. It supposed to be just one kiss.