Chapter 2

Alec didn't liked how Stella was looking at him. The cat seemed to know all his secrets. Jace tilled his head to the side "are you sure, that you're the high warlock?", "Of course I am" said Simon "What do you need help for?" He winked at Jace, Jace blinked confused, "my Mom is in a coma and I need to wake her up", "Wait a minute" said Alec "That's the least of our problems, how about Valentines that wants destroy us all? About demons", "But what's about my mom, she can have answers for our questions", "yes, for example why she was lying to you all your life", "Alec!" Hissed Izzy "slow down, her mother is her priority", "I see" said Alec cold "you're the most egoistic girl I've ever met, your father is about to kill us all and you only think about your mother", Clary had tears in her eyes and Alec already felt guilty "okay alright alright I didn't meant-" tried Alec but Clary just left and went to the other room, Jace shoot Alec a angry gaze and Izzy tangled their hands and sighed. Simon just sat there and stroked his car. "Why I am always the bad?" Asked Alec "all I want that everything is the same, I want to hunt with Jace and Izzy, I want my life back", Simon sighed "maybe you should look at the situation at the different angle?", "and what is the different angle?", "I don't know, Alec, it's all on you", Clary came out with Jace, her eyes red and he gave Alec a death glare. Simon suggested her to sit down "look, I know your Mom, she's one of the kindest shadowhunters I even knew but he spell she's into, is a strong seelie magic, only the seelie queen can help you here", Clary looked at Izzy "where can we find the Queen?", "It's very dangerous", "I don't care how egoistic I am, I want to save my mother because I love her", Alec sighed, visiting the seelie court and one of the least things Alec wanted.