Chapter 16

Alec and Jace had to go with Clary to Simon who was the only one who couldn't bring her memories back. While she was talking to him about her mother, Jace and Alec were standing outside. Alec was hoping Jace wouldn't bring the topic but Jace chucked and said "so you wanna tell me about your flame?", "not really, no", "come on, I know what you're gay", Alec looked up "What?", "You're my brother, my parabatai, I know you better than anyone", Alec looked around "does anyone else knows?", "no, I would never tell your secret without your permission", Alec sighed "look, it's complicated", "How complicated? Who is this guy?", Alecs plan supposed to be tell Jace about his feelings but now he wasn't sure anymore what he felt. Was it love what he felt for Jace? This parabatai raised his eyebrows "you don't wanna tell me?", "not yet", "is it someone from the institute? Is it Raj?", "What? No!!!!!!", "Donkin?", "Jace!", Jace laughed "me?", Alec froze. His brother frowned "Alec? What's wrong?", Alec looked to the side "nothing", Jace didn't said anything, he seemed to be in his own thoughts, when he suddenly made a step towards Alec "when there is something that you wanna tell me, just do it", "There is nothing", "You don't even look into my eyes". Clary came out "I know where the mortal cup is", Jace jumped up "where?", "The tarrot carts that my mom painted, they are by her best friend Dot, we need to go to her", Alec and Jace nodded were on the way there. Alec still noticed Jace gaze on him and he didn't liked it at all.