Chapter 26

Alec layed on his back in the bed while watching Magnus sitting beside him and looking trough the snow ball with the snowman, he caressed Magnus back and noticed the childish smile on the face of the seelie. Alec bit his lip "Magnus?", "mhh?", "can I ask you something? It's ridiculous", Magnus looked at him "What is it?", "can I..uhmm..can I touch your ears?" He pointed at the sharp ears of Magnus, the seelie bursted in laugh and Alec rolled his eyes "Yeah that's why I didn't wanted to ask", Magnus layed on his stomach on Alecs chest and said "I don't mind", Alec raised his hand and touched with his fingertips carefully over Magnus sharp ears, then over his cheekbones, then his cheeks, his lips, his jaw, his neck, he never been to someone that close before "you're so beautiful" he whispered, Magnus smiled kindly "you're the most beautiful shadowhunter that I've ever seen", Alecs cheeks turned red, he knew Magnus didn't just said it back, he was a seelie and seelies didn't lied. Alec loved the fact that Magnus was always honest, he smiled and Magnus brought his ear on Alecs heart, it was a peaceful moment, everyone where asleep on the institute and Magnus ring shined in the moonlight. "Alec?", "yes?", "is your heart beating fast because of me or because you're a Shadowhunter? I don't know if the heart beats different on nephilim", "It's because of you" he said with smile in his voice, Magnus caressed Alecs chest "with you I feel so free" confessed magnus "in my court if feel like.." he paused to find a example "like the snowman in the glass, trapped with the fake snow, just instead of snow it's kindness, I don't think my brothers and sisters are kind to me because they like me", "But they can't lie", "But overcome the truth", "do you like the snowman in the glass?", "yes, I think it's a very beautiful creation", "then it's yours", Magnus looked up "really?", "sure, keep it" shrugged Alec, Magnus kissed his cheek "Thank you, my love".