Chapter 31

Alec ran to the lake, all wet from the rain and screamed "Magnus!", but nothing happened, Alec took a deep breath "Magnus please, I found a way, you have to believe me, please", nothing, Alec kneeled because his knees felt weak and his throat dry "I love you" he whispered and felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked up and saw Jace. His parabatai looked down at him and his hair was sticking on his forehead "Alec, thank god I found you", Alec stood up "Jace? What are doing here?", "saving you of course, come with me", "where?", "somewhere where we can be dry", they went to a container place and hid in one empty container filled with boxes, "Alec, I heard about your marriage, are you crazy? Marrying a seelie?", Alec shaked his head "you don't understand, you don't even know him", "The one who kissed you in the court?", "yes, his name is Magnus and I want to see him right now, he left me", "Why?", Alec told Jace about the deal and Jace sighed "maybe it's for the best, maybe it's better if you forget him, remember that Seelies are very dangerous", Alec stepped back "Why are you never supporting me? Why are you constantly try to ruin everything?", "What? I am here to save you, I care about you", Alec shaked his head and wanted to leave but Jace grabbed Alecs elbow "Alec..Alec please" he stood in front of him "listen to me, I care about you, I want you to be safe, because.." he looked down, Alec frowned "What are you talking about Jace?", Jace looked up "Because I'm in love with you".