Chapter 17

Dot was a young woman that hugged Clary immediately when she saw her "oh Clary, I am so happy that you're alive", "Dot, my Mom is in a coma, I don't know what to do, my father is a murderer and everyone needs the mortal cup" she started to cry and Alec felt sorry for her, the girl was in the middle of everything and she had no idea what the shadow world was able to do, so Alec put his hand on her shoulder, she looked up surprised and then nodded to him as understanding. Before greet them inside Dot said "no weapons", "but-" said Jace and Dot shaked her head "no weapons", Jace and Alec shared a look and put there seraph blades, mini knifes, silver bullets, revolvers and mini bombs to the side. Alec felt helpless without protection but he still followed Jace. Dot let them sit, "You searched for these cards", she showed Clary the tarrot cards and Clary jumped up "yes" she found the one with the mortal cup "this one", Dot nodded "but it's just a drawing of the mortal cup", Alec took a look "maybe it's some kind of a map", "But Simon said that it IS the mortal cup" said Clary and sat down with the card. Jace looked to Alec and pointed at Dot that started to look weird, Jace grabbed Clary but before they could run trough the door, Dot turned into some kind of a demon that looked like a spider and yelled with a unnatural voice "reach the cup Clarissa and give it to me", the house started to destroy itself, like a tornado and the spider jumped at Clary when Alec jumped before the girl to protect her, the spider scratched Alecs cheek lighty and before it could take another attack, it was surrounded by plants and grass from the ground, the spider screamed and was not dragged under the earth. Alec looked up and saw Magnus before him who was controlling the nature and protected Alec "put your dirty claws from Alec" he groaned and looked majestic and dangerous at once. He was now a real seelie knight.