Chapter 15

When Alec woke up, he saw Magnus looking trough his stuff again. This time Alec was too sleepy and too happy to be mad. Magnus looked up and smiled "good morning" he wore one of Alecs black tshirts, Alecs cheek burned when he thought about last night "morning", "How are you feeling?", Alec didn't looked at him "good, very good", Magnus nodded and looked back at the box, Alec layed to the side to looked what he's doing "you act like you never seen mundane stuff before, you must be very old", "not really, just a couple of hundred years old", Alec raised his eyebrow, "actually" said Magnus and looked at the glitter pen that used to be Izzys "it's hard to get mundane things because there are so many of them and I need time to look at all this, I'm a knight, not a traveler", "But you're here", "Yeah, because of you, as someone who is getting married im alowed to see by husband as much as possible, for the faeries it's important that the partner isn't missing you and is satisfied", Alec blushed "so..you slept with me only to follow the rule?", "Of course not" Magnus was serious "I would never do something against my own will, I loved our last night", Alec smiled, "We should do that more often" he winked and before Alec could drop his jaw, someone knocked "Alec, can I come in?" It was Jace, Alec jumped up, wore his jeans and before to open the door he noticed Magnus gaze, he could swear he looked scared but then he blinked and Magnus disappeared, Alec opened the door, Jace was leaning on the wall "hey bro, woah" he chucked "you had a rough night?", "What?", Jace pointed to his head "sex hair", Alec blushed and shaked his head "I am..I don't..", "ahw come that's okay, are you ready for the mission?", "Yeah, sure, give me ten minutes", "great" Jace smiled and left. Alec closed the door and sighed, he was about to go to the shower when Magnus jumped at Alec and kissed him softly, Alec smiled surprised "What was that for?", Magnus kissed his cheek "just like that", Alec scratched his head and walked into the shower.