Chapter 24

The seelies surrounded Magnus while asking for the color of the sheets. They will spend their honeymoon in the magic woods like the tradition of the seelies says. Magnus stood there by the blue roses and was sinking in his own thoughts. The pixies flew around him, creating from the dust his suit and picking flowers to make everything perfect. Magnus caressed the roses with his finger. Was it safe to marry Alec? He sighed, it was exactly what the Queen wanted and that made Magnus doubt even more. It was unfair. She ruined everything like she always did. Magnus would never be happy because she controlling him, she was controlling everyone. Magnus bit his lip and wore his mundane clothes. He messed up his hair a little bit to make them look more..mundane? Then he walked into the night to Alec. Magnus was always jealous of the mundanes. They could laugh, talk, do whatever they wanted. They weren't prisoners of a queen that could avoid the truth without even blinking. Magnus always felt different from other seelies, while they would die to obey to the queen, Magnus just wanted to be free. Like humans. Magnus came on the institute, climbed up Alecs window and found the room empty. He breathed into the darkness. Magnus was always fascinated by Alec's stuff. Books, weapons, small objects. They were so interesting that he would like to steal every each of them. Magnus sat by the snow ball and shaked it, the snowman was smiling at him while being showered with white fake snow. Magnus smiled back sadly and then heard the door being opened. Alec put his bow aside when he saw Magnus "hey" he smiled and went quick to pull Magnus to himself and kiss him. Magnus returned the kiss and was lost for a moment in Alecs arms. The shadowhunter smiled "how long do you wait here?", "not long..what is this?" He asked curious when he saw something in Alecs hand, Alecs cheeks turned red "it's..it's for you, actually", Magnus eyes lights up like a child "oh give it to me", Alec laughed softly "good to see you exited". Magnus tried to peek behind his back and Alec just gave him a distracting kiss "you seem to like presents", "I never had one", "oh", "Now give me, Alec!!!".
To be continued..