Chapter 19

The seelie queen wasn't surprised to see Alec. "Alexander Gideon Lightwood, what a joy to see you again in my court", Alec looked around "you majesty, I'm here to beg for your help", "mhh" she sat back and looked at Magnus "I see you both are quite a good team", "uhm yes, we came along very quick", "I believe, none of you forgot the last night", Alec blushed and didn't even wanted to know where she got it "I'm just here to ask for help", "fine fine" she waved her hand and two seelies appeared with a plate of desserts "please, take a meal", "I'm here for the business", the Queen sighed "you're here for the mortal cup, you want to know why the card is so important?! Well I can tell you, because it's the mortal cup", Alec looked at the golden card "b-but..how?", "Clarissa Morgenstern is way more powerful than you can imagine, she can create magic and take it to our world", "so..I have to ask Clary?", "If she's ready, she will give you all the answers", Alec nodded "Thank you for your help, I suppose you won't let me go that easy", the Queen smiled innocently "all I want is your presence for one night, stay in my court and tomorrow you can leave by sunrise", Alec already didn't liked the idea "Why?", "I want you to discover Magnus world, he's I always with you but you're not with him, known his home and talk with him about the marriage, don't avoid it", "Why do you want the marriage? Only for the force of being in the institute", "my dear Alec, on your place, I would kiss my hands and thank me, Magnus is the perfect partner for you, you will fall inlove with him if you're not already are, I'm not a monster, i just want to find a way to be in charge of the shadow world, you got the gift of finding the love of your life, not take the chance to know it", Alec sighed and looked at Magnus who gestured Alec to follow him.