Chapter 11

On their way back, they walked trough the silent streets of the city. Magnus always looked around himself like he never seen anything like that before, Alec frowned beside him "have you ever been outside the court?", "only on missions, I'm the youngest knight" he stopped by a souvenir shop "I've always been curios about the mundanes and shadowhunters, you say you protect the Downworlders but why do we still feel threatened?", Alec looked at Magnus like he was the biggest secret, Alec ever seen. Magnus pulled back and continued to walk and soon they were back at the institute, Magnus smiled shyly "time for me to go back", "You walked me home?", "As your husband, I suppose to look after you", Alec didn't said anything about this, he didn't wanted to be rude to Magnus, "I suppose, I should give you a goodbye kiss?" Said Alec as a joke and wished Magnus would say yes, kissing the seelie was a dangerous thing but he couldn't resist, Magnus blinked innocently "only if you want to", "will I get in trouble again?", Magnus pouted "will you risk it?", Alec swallowed and looked at Magnus lips that begged to be kissed, Magnus had something in him that made Alec's stomach turn, in a good way, something that made his head spin, something magical, hypnotising, Magnus didn't moved while Alec brushed with his thumb over Magnus lower lip "I am..your husband so I can kiss you, right?", "do you accept your marriage?" Asked Magnus, Alec bit his lower lip and came closer, a magnetic power pulled him forward "just..one..kiss, please?" He begged.