Chapter 25

Alec smiled and then kneeled in front of Magnus "Magnus Bane, I am willing to spend the rest of my life with you because no one made me feels things you do, I know that my love will never fade away, I want to have the honor to he your husband and propose to you in a mundane way" he opened the box "will you marry me, Alec Lightwood?", Magnus stamped back and blinked confused, he didn't knew how mundanes proposed but he found it very beautiful and then smiled "Oh Alexander" he reached his hand to stroke Alecs cheek while the shadowhunter looked at him so adoringly, "Of course I do", Alec smiled and stood up to put the Lightwood family ring on Magnus finger that fit him perfectly, Magnus looked at his own finger and bit his lower lip "but..", Alec froze, "There is something you need to know", "What is it?", Magnus looked up "the Queen sees it at a perfect plan that I'll marry you, she want it", "so?", "I know her, Alexander, I know that she don't want it to make me happy, she want to have her own benefit", "so what do you want to do?", Magnus sat down and sighed while looking at his ring "I want to marry you so bad, it's my only dream, you make me feel alive, feel like I'm different from others, when you grow up in a group where you supposed to say the same thing, do the same, feel the same, you have the urge to be different", Alec sat beside him "I understand you, I was pressured to be someone I wasn't my whole life, being the perfect soldier", Magnus looked at him and then put his head on his shoulder "I want you to be safe", "I'm one of the best soldiers, you know right? I can take care of myself", Magnus tangled their fingers together "the Queen won't fight with you, she's to smart with it", "We will figure it out", "do you..do you really want to marry me?", "Of course", "isnt it too suddenly for you?", "it all feels so surreal but I want this, the marriage is like color in my gray world, you're brighten my world" he kissed Magnus forehead, Magnus smiled relived.