Chapter 12

"Just one kiss" Alec begged and pulled forward. When he felt Magnus lips, it was like a he got what he wanted for all those years. Was it seelie magic? Why tasted Magnus so good? Why was every kiss like a drug for Alec? The shadowhunter gasped into the kiss and finally felt how Magnus moved his lips, wrapped his arms around Alecs neck and Alec finally deepened the kiss like he wanted to. Magnus lips were water and Alec was starving. No, he was dying for water. He never felt like that before. He heard from Izzy that kissing was good but this was much more than good, it was the heaven on earth. Magnus moaned and pressed his body closer on Alecs until the shadowhunter walked forwards and pressed Magnus against the wall. This was something new for him, Alec didn't knew he could do that. He never felt confident when it came to his own love life. Now he was pressing against the wall, almost taking Magnus breath away and realised that his fingers wandered to Magnus buttons on his gray shit. Magnus moaned and burried his fingers in Alecs hair while Alecs lips wanted to his neck. Alec pulled back breathless "What are you doing to me? Are you controlling me?", Magnus shaked his head "no Alexander, I was asking you the same, I never felt this way", he wasn't lying, seelies couldn't lie. Alec bit behind his ear and Magnus threw his head back "ahh", Alec literally ripped Magnus shirt in half to taste his skin. He had the urge to lick over this smooth caramel skin, he needed to know how it felt on his tongue. Magnus wrapped his legs around alecs waist and raised himself, Alec licked over the chest and made Magnus shudder. Just one kiss. It supposed to be one kiss. Alec couldn't stop, he didn't wanted to. Magnus brought their lips back and with the other hand he messed up Alec's hair.