Chapter 8

The next day barely started for Alec and he was already biten by a demon. Jace put an iraze on Alecs hip "how is it now?", "ugh..it's still hurts", Izzy was fighting the demon while Jace carried Alec away from the place, Alec felt how his body slowly paralysed and he was about to passing out. Jace slapped his cheeks "stay here, Alec". He sat him on the Rock and looked at the wound, the bites from the teeth of the demon were still seen and Jace shaked his head "we need to bring you to Simon, he can heal you with his magic", Alec could only agree. The pain was terrible. When they were there, Simon put everything aside and looked for Alec. He cleaned his wound and frowned "the shapeshifter demon is very dangerous, I wouldn't fight him alone on your place" , "I wasn't..ugh", Jace came in to give Simon potions "here", Stella sat on the couch and watched Alec, Jace sat beside her "Alec seemed to be in many funny stories, like the one with marriage", Simon looked up while his fingers sparkled yellow "marriage? What marriage?", Jace told him quick about the situation, Simon shaked his head "I wouldn't make fun with the seelies, they are pretty serious", "But how can I refuse the marriage?", "honestly, talk to your..uhm..husband, ask him what he wants and why he agrees on this, seelies are maybe not really humans but that doesn't mean you can't talk with them, and beside, they can't lie so", Alec nodded "That's..that's a good idea actually", Simon smiled, "You're the nicest high warlock that I've ever met", "I know, I wanna break the stereotype where the wizards are always grumpy, I like to smile and help people", "You're weird too", Simon laughed "but you feel better, right?", "Yeah..thank you".