Chapter 20

Magnus room was big and had one big bed in the middle. Everything smelled to delicious and sweet, Alec could taste it on his tongue. Magnus wore his long silk white coat that made him look like a prince and he wore fancy white make up. The walls in the room where made of stones with purple flowers coming out the cracks. As a symbolic of the nature that will always win over the cold world. The celling was made of the dark way with red clouds. All of this looked like from a fairytale. Magnus gave magnus a metalic cup "drink something while I'm examine your body for injuries", Alec knew there is no point to resist so he did as said. Magnus used blue rose leaves to heal Alecs blue injuries, Magnus carefully brushed over Alecs bloody cheek and then wished the blood away "you should be more careful, don't count on Jace, he's very selfish", Alec looked at him "Hes my parabatai", "and will never return your feelings", Alec frowned "Why do you say that?", "Because this is the truth to me and you know, I can't lie", Alec was quiet. Magnus brushed the scratch away and stood up when Alec grabbed his hand softly "Thank you, for everything", Magnus gave Alec a long look before pull forward and kiss him softly. Alec burried his fingers in Magnus hair and returned then kiss. When Magnus pulled back he looked down "Alexander..I'm very jealous of Jace", "oh", "I thought I could fight this feeling but seeing both of you and imagine how you confess your love, it makes me..feel jealous", Alec put their foreheads together "I don't think, I love him", "you're not?!", "I wouldn't be here if I did", Magnus nodded to himself and Alec kissed his cheek "right now, I'm here, with you".