Chapter 21

"I've never been in the woods that far before" said Alec, Magnus who walked beside him smiled "it's beautiful, isn't it, but please be careful of the pixies", Alec looked at the blue roses and picked one to give it to Magnus, the seelie smiled kindly "very sweet of you, Alexander, who knew that the grumpy shadowhunter could be romantic", Alecs cheeks turned pink "I just..", Magnus pressed a light kiss on his lips "That's okay, I love it", Alec nodded and Magnus took his hand to lead him to a mirror that seemed to be a window to alicante "here we can see and know anything, this is our source for anything", "woah", Magnus nodded and picked a another flower "it's a wish flower, pick one leave and wish something", Alec looked at the yellow plant in his hand "anything", Magnus nodded "you can even make people fall in love with you", "oh" Alec looked down and Magnus sighed and turned his back to Alec to act as if he watched anything, "Why..why do you give me this?" Asked Alec, "Because your happiness is more important to me than..my wish to marry you..be with you", Alec looked at the flower "but..I don't have a wish", Magnus looked at him surprised "but..what about Jace?", "Jace is happy with Clary", "Don't you want him to be happy with you?", Alec looked up and put the flower aside, then he took Magnus by his waist and kissed the confused magnus deeply, it was a promising kiss, "I want you to be happy with me", Magnus looked at him like he saw him the first time, like he saw someone new, he never seen before "but..but", Alec put a finger on Magnus lip "only you", Magnus wrapped his arms around Alecs neck "you want me? Only me?", "only you, no one else", Magnus smiled shyly "I was ready to cancel the wedding when you wouldn't want me, I would risk the rules to make you happy", "There is no need, I want to marry you".