Chapter 7

While everyone were asleep, Alec was still in the shower. He couldn't understand how this day could turn this way. What came into him to kiss Magnus. A complete stranger. But Alec wouldn't refuse that he liked it, he liked it very very much. How should he expain his parents that he is going to marry a seelie. Alec was sure that they would be more disappoint when they find out its a man. Alec rubbed his hair dry, put a towel around his waist and went back to his room. He was about to open his closet when he saw someone in the mirror. Alec turned back and saw Magnus. Laying on the bed with a raised eyebrow "hello Alexander", Alec stepped back "H-how-", "your parabatai told my queen that the seelies have access to the institute, right?", Alec clenched his jaw and Magnus stood up to walk around the room and exploring it "you know why I am here?", "We are kinda..m-married", "Yeah that too..I want to know why you lied to your sister", "Huh?", "You told that I forced you to kiss me and that's the seelie magic when it's not true, it was your decision to kiss me and you wanted more", "I..i can't tell me sister that I'm gay", Magnus sat on Alecs comfortable seat and raised the snow glass, it was his present from Jace "gay..you have an extra definition for that?", "yes", "I'm sorry, I don't know much about the human world, us Seelies don't have a definition for our sexuality, we just love whoever we want", "my parents can't known that I married a man", "It's forbidden in your world?", "It's complicated", "We have a lot of time", "actually, I was about to sleep", "oh, of course" Magnus nodded "we dicuss this tomorrow", "You will..come tomorrow?", "yes, I wanna know you more, about you world", "Why?", Magnus just smiled. Alec understood, seelies couldn't lie and Magnus didn't wanted to give everything away from himself. So he just didn't said anything. "Good night, Alexander, sleep tight", "good night, Magnus", the seelie nodded and disappeared trough the window.