Chapter 9

When Alec went to his room, he found Magnus sitting on the floor and looking trough Alecs things. "Hey!" Yelled Alec and grabbed his shirt back "What the hell are you doing here?", "know you better", "by looking trough my stuff without permission?", "You're very stubborn and closed to tell me about you so I do it by myself", Alec stuffed everything back in his closet "I know that Seelies are very open to everything and they don't know any space but-" he froze when he felt Magnus cold fingers on his rips where he was injured "you were poisoned", Alec stumbled back "I know" he put his cloth down while having a red face "it's gonna be okay", "no its not, the poison it's still there", "What? No", Magnus shrugged "you don't have to believe me" he took Alecs snow call in his hand "Why do you keep this thing with water in your room?", "It's a present from Jace", "That's why you keep this?", no one asked Alec so much at one time before, he Grabed the glass and put it back down, his room was a mess because of Magnus now "Why do you want to marry me?" Asked Alec "you don't even know me and I don't thing we..you know..belong together, we are too different", Magnus raised his eyebrows "should be there be a reason? I don't know anything about marriage", Alec looked at him "you want to marry me but have no idea what are you doing?", "people say it's good thing", "hearing what people say is the last thing you should do, people act like everything is okay but at the end they are so unhappy", Magnus wore mostly light colors and looked like an angel with his short hair and brown eyes "maybe you tell me about marriage", "me?", Magnus smiled giggly "I'm talking to you, am I?".