Chapter 13

Just one kiss. One more kiss - thought Alec with every wild kiss that they shared with Magnus. The seelie had his legs wrapped around Alecs waist, pressed against the wall while Alec just couldn't have enough from him. He wanted more and more and more and never stop tasting him. Alec let Magnus stand back on the floor and pulled him by his hand with him. He kissed him again while blindly pushing the elevator button, "I want you" he breathed, Magnus smiled into his lips "your room", when the door went open, they both walked backwards and continued to kiss, Magnus smell was everywhere, he smelled like grass in the morning, fresh air and Roses. Alec pulled him by his hand with him and then they stamped laughing into Alec's room. One more kiss. Please. Both fell on the bed and Magnus was on top of him and tossed his shirt aside. Alec had no idea where his boldness came from. He was a flushing virgin..he used to be. But this faerie boy ruined him, he ruined him so beautifully. Magnus pulled forward and whispered "you really want this?", "yes..I do", "You will get only me, no seelie magic, no tricks, it's just me, you want me?", "Just you..please", Magnus smiled softly and pressed Alec on the mattress, "Don't worry, let me take then lead" Magnus freed Alec from his shirt and kissed his chest not breaking the eye contact, he wanted to make sure that Alec was on board with everything that happened. Magnus used to sleep with people before, it were werewolves, vampires and he enjoyed their time together but in his long seelie life, Magnus was sure every shadowhunter was a confident fighter, but this boy. He was indeed a fighter but he was also so pure and curious, Magnus felt how his heart belonged more and more to him. Magnus brushed with his fingers over the rune "What does it mean?", "flexibility", Magnus caressed the rune with his tongue and Alec threw his head back moaning, he had no idea the runes could be so sensitive, Magnus tongue wandered to Alecs neck "and this one?", "The..ahh" he shuddered when Magnus warm tongue caressed it "block", Magnus smiled "I like these runes, they suit you", Alec smiled messy, sometimes not was so easy to be with Magnus.