Chapter 33

The Queen didn't touched Alec anymore and instead she portaled him to the court. A lot of seelies were surrounding someone. With slow slept Alec came nearer and saw Magnus laying in the bed, the glass of the snowball was in his hand and he was breathing heavy. "A seelie can't live without the love of his life" said the Queen almost guilty "I'm the only survivor" she said, Alec gave her a quick looked before kneeling in front of Magnus "Magnus! I'm here", Magnus tilled his head and smiled weakly "Alexander, you came back", "The deal won't work, we can be together Magnus, it's okay", Magnus smiled "I can't live without you..I don't want to", "shhh I'm here now" Alec pressed their lips together and felt the spark inside of him again, the same when he kissed Magnus earlier, Magnus pulled back softly and stroked over Alecs cheek, then he sat down and wrapped his arms around Alecs neck. They hugged like they haven't seen each other in year. Alec kissed his nose "I love you..so much", "I love you too". The Queen came forward "you are the still a part of the wood, Alec Lightwood", "I know that" he looked at Magnus "but Magnus is not only a knight now, he is free to be whoever he wants to, and he lives with me at the institute", the Queen sighed "fine" she said unpleased. Magnus brought his head on Alecs shoulder and kissed his neck softly "my love, my knight, my savior".