Chapter 6

"I should what?" Asked Alec, the Seelie queen smiled "marry my knight", Izzy stepped forward "no way", "That's the rule, my dear", Izzy turned to Alec "Why do you kiss a stranger anyway?", Alec looked pale "it wasn't me, it was...it was the seelie magic, he forced me to do it", Magnus narrowed his eyes but didn't said anything, Jace shaked his head "it's one of your tricks, just tell us what you want", "I've told you" said the Queen hash "marry my knight", "What for?", "I want to have constant access to the New Yorker insitute", "fine, you can come whenever you want", "not so fast, Alec Lightwood will give us the date to his marriage as soon as possible" she sat back down "if you don't do it then you will face consequences, it's my last word, now out" she waved her hand and Izzy dragged Alec out of here. While Alec gave magnus the last look. 
Alec burried his head in his hands while sitting on the bed "I can't believe it", "Me neither" said Izzy while walking in his room "Clary Fairchild is the one problem but now your marriage-", "There won't be any marriage", "You know the seelies, you know damn well how violet they can be if you don't do as they say", "What should I do then? Marry him?", "It's all their magic, they enchanted you", Alec bit his lip not saying that he was in full control in himself. Jace came in "I have a plan, we just kill Magnus so you don't have anyone to marry", "We can't kill a seelie", "We tell them we were protecting ourselves", Alec shaked his head "go back to your Clary, we will handle it", "my Clary? What's that supposed to mean?", "You didn't even notice when I was gone", "I was talking to the Queen", "Whatever-", "boys! That's enough" said Izzy "we need to know how to handle the whole marriage thing".