Chapter 23

In the next morning Alec was kissing Magnus neck slowly instead of meeting Jace. He slept perfectly in the court, hugging Magnus, and actually he has to go but Magnus was too delicious. Alec gained sweet noises from him, touching his leg softly, meeting his lips, behind his ear. All of this made them forget the world outside, Magnus tilled his head to Alec and caressed his cheek with his finger "I don't want you to get in trouble, you better go, I'll see you tonight", Alec nodded and kissed him again, the long goodbye kiss. Magnus leaned back on his elbows and watched Alec wearing his clothes, grabbing his bow and then press a light kiss to Magnus before Meliorn could lead Alec outside. Magnus stood up and walked to his own closet when he looked back and saw the seelie queen, Magnus nodded to her "your majesty", "The Lightwood boy seems to like being with you" she said, "yes my queen, he is agreeing on the marriage", "perfect, good job Magnus", "by all the respect, I didn't do it for you, I did it because I fell for the shadowhunter", "I know that you watched him for a while and that's why it was so easy to steal your heart to him", Magnus looked to the side, "We all got our perks, you got the boy you fell in love with, I've got the Lightwood boy", "Why do you need him for?", the Queen smiled "the Lightwoods are honorable family, who wouldn't have him as his team mate", "For me it's only about him", "perfect, continue to do what you did before, I need the marriage", Magnus looked up guilty "you won't harm him, won't you?", "Magnus, you're my strongest knight, I would never harm the lover of my best fighter, he's yours, all I want is the marriage and the Lightwoods being connected to the court, that's all", Magnus nodded and the Queen left him alone.