Chapter 3

Alec hated traveling to the seelie court. He was cold and wet from the water and annoyed because Jace immediately cared about Clary, put his jacket around her shoulders and caressed her cheek. His parabatai seemed to disappear for him. Meliorn already waited for them and Izzy smiled at him while the faerie was just emotionsless. They went trough the woods with little pixies that tried to bite them, trough mermaids and then they saw the seelie queen. A grateful woman that had black eyes, while dress and long red hair that flew in the air. She looked like a goodness and Alec knew shadowhunters who gave their life for her beauty. The Queen stood up and smiled showing her sharp teeth "Clarissa Morgenstern", "Fray" corrected Clary her, "Whatever", Alec rolled his eyes as Jace stood before Clary to protect her, he started to ask the queen about Valentine and Alec saw something in the corner of the woods, a seelie, a Asian man with a mundane white shirt winked at him. Alec looked away but felt the gaze, when he watched him again the seelie looked at Alec dreamy, as a girl looked at her favorite rockstar. Jace was about to be angry with the Queen because she insulted Clary and Alec felt a warm hand on his while being dragged into the woods, the boy giggled at Alec, he had yellow eyes that fixed him "hello stranger" he said, Alec never seen someone that beautiful, "I'm Magnus", Alec looked back and wanted to go to Jace but the seelie smelled so good, like a very expensive cologne. "I shouldn't talk to seelies" said Alec and Magnus smiled "let me guess, because we can trick you to stay here, don't worry, my queen doesn't need new people, I just saw you and I think I fell in love", Alec blinked confused "uhm", Magnus giggled playfully and brushed over Alecs cheek "you're a way better shadowhunter than Jace you know, he don't deserve your love", "how-", "oh my dear Alexander, I know everything, I know what you feel for him", Alec looked at Jace who protected Clary and sighed "but he loves Clary", "she don't even deserve him" said Magnus "not like you, who gave his life for him all these years", Alec frowned "What are you try to do?".