Chapter 29

Alec could see Magnus world fall apart in his eyes while Alec told him everything what his mother said. Magnus was standing in his room, leaning on the desk and hearing Alec out. "Did you knew?" Asked Alec, Magnus shaked his head "no, but I felt that there was something like that, I've told you", Alec nodded and burried his face in his hands "I could never imagine my Mom would make a deal with the queen?", Magnus looked to the side "a mother would do everything for her child". Alec stood up "maybe we can make another deal, you know, a new one, I can-", "We shouldn't marry" said Magnus silently, Alec shaked his head "we will find-", "I should've say no", Alec held his breath "What?", Magnus put his ring from his finger and put it on the place where the glass snowball once stood "to your proposal..it was a mistake, I knew that I would only harm you", "Magnus no!", "it was all a illusion" said Magnus more to himself with a empty gaze "I was just dreaming of a life with you but I had to be smarter than this and understand that it would never happen, I was born to fight for my queen, I don't suppose to have my own destiny, it was all..a dream", Alec ran to Magnus and took his hand "Magnus, Magnus please look at me", Magnus did, his eyes were glassy and his gaze hopeless, "We will figure it out" said Alec, Magnus put his hand on Alecs cheek "oh my beautiful nephilim, that's why I love you so much, you're so full of hope and love, you're giving yourself so many chances and you opened your heart to a seelie" a tear fell down his cheek "I could never know that I would love someone that much..but I do..and it's killing me now, maybe that's why our species refuse to feel real things, because we are wise enough to know how it can destroy us", Alecs gaze was on Magnus face "I love you, Magnus, please..please dont leave me, I beg you" his voice was broken, Magnus gave him a soft kiss while his tears streamed down his face "goodbye my Alexander, I will love you forever, I'll promise", "no..no no no" Alec shaked his head "Magnus please no", but Magnus made Alecs gaze foggy so he couldn't see Magnus disappearing.