Chapter 4

Alec knew that it was stupid but he followed the seelie. "I know so much about you Alexander" Magnus voice was soft and hypnotising "I know that you're willing to wait for your parabatai until he falls in love with you but that's never gonna happen, you would do everything to please your family but you will be never good enough", Alec bit his lower lip and Magnus caressed Alecs cheek "Why don't you stay here, with me", Alec stepped back gently, he knew how carefull he had to be with faeries, one wrong move and they cut your head of "That's very kind of you but..I barely know you" said Alec and made slows steps back, "But you can know me meanwhile", "I am not..I mean-", "Don't fool me, you like boys, you desire Jace and only him, no other woman, I can give you more than you imagine, just stay because I feel like falling in love with you", Alec smiled and turned back but Magnus was already there, playing with a flower "you want to leave me? After I told you about my feelings? That's not very nice", "I'm sorry, I really have to go", Magnus sighed dramatically "how sad, I would like to make you stay but if it's your decision then.." he stepped aside, letting Alec go and before Alec could step over the line, Magnus put a finger on his chest "but can I ask you for a favor before you go?", Alec nodded, "will you give me a kiss?", Alec blinked "a k-kiss?", "only if it's alright for you, lovely shadowhunter, I know it will be your first kiss and I intend to make it as beautiful as possible", Alec looked at Magnus who gave him the most innocent look that was ever possible, the seelie shrugged "fine, I guess you'll leave me without a kiss, have fun to kiss your parabatai if it's ever happen", Alec stepped over the line but stopped halfway, actually..he wanted to kiss Magnus. It was only a kiss, right?
Alec walked to Magnus who played with a flower "j-just one kiss?", "Don't force yourself", "no, I want to" he said and had no idea what to do "I just..never kissed anyone", Magnus leaned into him and brushed with his fingertips over Alecs jaw "let me show you".