Chapter 22

Magnus layed with his whole body on Alec, kissing him in the bed, like they had all the time in the world. Alec was caressing Magnus back, looking into his eyes when he was pulling back and with the back of his fingers, stocking over Magnus cheek. "I want to know something about you" he whispered into the silence, Magnus focused his gaze on Alecs neck rune "I am not interesting but if you want to, I was born many hundreds years ago and I don't remember my bother, I was growing up in the court, being the Queens knight all my long life, I barely been with mundanes and was fighting demons for her, I remember how shadowhunters were hunting downworlders for fun and I remember valentine until the accords came", Alec frowned "I know this story", Magnus nodded and layed his head on Alecs shoulder "What a beautiful night, isn't it?", Alec looked at the dark sky with red clouds "it really is", "I can remember being a little boy and hoping to catch the sky in my hands", Alec giggled and felt Magnus lips on his chest "now I'm a man and I don't want the sky anymore, I want you, Alexander", Alec looked how Magnus lowered his head to kiss his stomach "I never been so close to a Shadowhunter", "and me to a seelie", Magnus smirked and Alec moaned when he felt how fast magnus took Alec in his mouth. The night was hot, for Alec, he felt hot, like burning. Magnus mouth was heaven and after he reached his climax, Magnus caressed Alecs hair while singing him into his sleep. Magnus hypnotising voice drifted Alec into his dream where he lived in the court. It want a bad dream but looked unrealistic. Magnus didn't slept, he leaned his head on his hand while having his elbow beside Alecs head and looking at him admiring. This boy was so beautiful to him. Strong shadowhunter but so innocent and soft. Did Magnus even deserved him? Did he deserved to be a husband of his gorgeous creature. A hunter, demon killer and the most prettiest heart. Magnus layed his head beside Alecs and sighed. He was happy and it was real happiness, the first time in his life.