Chapter 10

Alec frowned "marriage is..uhm", curiosity Magnus pulled forward, "marriage is when you have to life with a human forever, I mean of course you love him but.." he scratched his head, Magnus tilled his head to the side "you don't know what marriage is about?", "I do, it's about two people who wants to live together", "But they can live together without marriage", Alec gave up "look, I'm only 23 years old, I don't know anything about marriage or..love, I just know that-", "then how do you know you're want to be with Jace?", "hey" Alec pointed at him "I don't wanna talk about Jace, he would rather spend time with the carrot head than with his parabatai", Magnus sighed and looked at Alecs ribs "how do you feel?", Alec looked at his wound "I'll be fine by tomorrow", Magnus stood up "come with me", "What? Where?", Magnus tilled his head to him and smiled mysteriously "you will know when you come with me", Alec bit his lip and followed Magnus trough the window. The night was indeed beautiful, the pixies were glowing in the dark and the street was wet and reflected the moonlight on the ground. They went to the sea and Magnus started to undress himself while Alec looked at his caramel skin, he left his boxers and walked into the water, then he turned to Alec "come here" he said in a hypnotising voice, "You know" said Alec "it's a little bit cold to swim here", Magnus gaze was seducing and Alec felt how he wasn't able to escape this man "come to me, Alexander", Alec sighed and freed himself from his clothes and then walked into the cold water, while Alec was freezing, Magnus was just standing there, enjoying the view, then he grabbed Alecs hand softly and pulled him towards him, he did it so natal like it was totaly normal for them. Then Magnus layed his hand in Alecs wound and in the same second the water started..to glow? Alec looked around him then at Magnus whose eyes were closed, Alec understood that Magnus was using his power of elements to heal Alec. Indeed the wound was not only closet, but Alec felt light inside of him, Alec hummed something under his breath and Alec couldn't help himself but put his palm on his cheek.