Chapter 5

When Magnus layed his lips softly on Alecs, the shadowhunter could never imagine a kiss being so magical even if Magnus barely touched him. Magnus lips tasted sweet and we're soft as the heaven itself. It was like his lips were made for Alec, like a mission piece of a puzzle. Alec felt how Magnus pulled out and Alec grabbed his fingers in Magnus fabric and pressed his lips closer. Magnus answered immediately and wrapped his arms around alecs neck to deepen the kiss, make it more intense, Alec felt like his knees were about giving up, he opened his lips and invited Magnus sweet tongue and even if Alec never kissed before, not mentioning using tongue, it was like something took over Alec and he knee exactly what to do. Magnus moaned into his lips and Alec layed his palm on his neck, kissing him passionately, their lips moving in synch like it's supposed to be like that. Alec had no idea how much time passed by until he needed to gain breath and pull back, Magnus blinked foggy and then looked at Alec confused, like he sees him for the first time. Alec swallowed hard and his heart started beating faster of the passion and of the fear. Fear of the new feeling inside of him that the stranger caused. "Alec!" Said Jace "What are you doing here?", Alec looked around put he was alone. "I am..I don't..uhm", "It's time to go", Alec nodded and was about to go when the flowers blocked the exit. Jace groaned "your majesty?", the Queen laughed "not so fast, you still have something that belongs to me", Alec looked at Clary, "I mean you, young man" she pointed with her long finger at Alec "you stole something from one of my people", "I didn't stole anything" said Alec "is it one of your tricks?", the woman smiled innocently "is that so? You stole something from Magnus, my best knight", Alec stepped back "What?", the Queen made a long pause "his heart", Alec looked at his confused friends, "I..I didn't meant..it was just a kiss", "You kissed someone?" Asked Jace, the Queen stood up "we are don't give our hearts just to anyone, when someone dares to steal our hearts..then this one shall marry him".