Chapter 30

When Simon, the high warlock of brooklyn heart the aggressive knock on his door, it was raining and he barely expected someone. Alec Lightwood was wet and breathing fast as if he run "Simon please, I need your help", Simon nodded "come in", Alec came in and saw Stella sitting on the couch. Simon magiced Alec new clothes and gave him a hot tea letting him sit down, he tilled his head at the ring "I see you want to marry the seelie", "That's why I am here, there is.. a problem" he told him quick the situation and then waited for Simons answer, he looked at his captain America cup and shaked his head "honestly, I am..I don't think there is a solution", "Simon please..I.." he sighed "I can't live without Magnus, I just..can't", Simon tipped on his lips thoughtful "true love hm? Does he feel the same", Alec sat down "well..he left me, maybe I'm just wasting my time", "The Queen can't harm you when Magnus truly loves you", "What?", "Well the deal that your mother made can't be broken but if Magnus loves you, she can't lock you up, you only a part of the court, the Queen can't harm her knights by hurting their loved ones, it's the rule", "she..she don't think that Magnus loves me that's why she thinks she can lock me up", "yes", Alec stood up "all I have to do is tell Magnus that he had to prove his love for me", Simon smiled "yes", Alec brushed over his hair "I need to find Magnus, I need to tell it to him", Alec shaked Simons hand "Thank you very very much", Simon smiled and then Alec ran into the rain to the lake to call for Magnus.