-1-

"Homeschool."

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

Today is my first day back into public schooling, and I have no opinion on it, since I've only been homeschooled for a couple months. As I adjusted the strap on my tote bag, the bus pulled up earlier than the last time I went to Elmore. Walking onto the bus; I greeted rocky, and took my seat, placing my bag next to me so no one tries to sit next to me.

I leaned my head against the cold window, thinking about how tired I am today. 'I better not fall asleep in class.' I thought to myself, imagining the embarrassment of snoring loudly, or being woken up by the teacher in the middle of class. My thoughts were interrupted by someone clearing their throat, turning my head; Their was a cyclops, with one pale yellow eye, and a glitchy body. I looked around to see that every other seat was taken, so I grabbed my tote bag, and set it on my lap. The cyclops sat down next to me, and we sat in awkward silence for the majority of the bus ride.

After the long time of silence, I spoke up, because I've never met this person before, and I know nearly everybody in Elmore high.

"Uh, hi, my name is (Y/N)." He mustn't have expected me to talk, because he jumped in surprise. He took some glances at me before responding.

"My name is Rob, but you won't remember that." He said, looking down at the floor of the bus, I gave a confused look. I was going to ask why I wouldn't remember that, but the bus stopped at the front of the school, and he quickly left. I sighed and adjusted the tote bag on my shoulder.