-7-

"MY FENCE!"

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

I woke up in my comfy bed, as I had brought myself to my room after sleeping downstairs. It was 7:20AM, and I was pretty used to waking up around this time by now. I walked downstairs, and opened the freezer to grab 2 pizza pockets. After putting it in the microwave, I turned in the TV with the volume up so I could listen.

"Morning, sweetie." (P/G) said, walking in with an empty mug ready to be full of coffee.

"Mornin'" I said back, yawning loudly. "Are you having pizza pockets for breakfast?", "Yeah, what'd you have?" I asked, causing (P/G) to pause for a moment. "..Nothing." They said flatly, pouring fresh, hot coffee into their mug. "I'm doing better than you." I said with a smirk, pulling the pizza pockets out of the microwave.

(P/G) chuckled, and pat the top of my head. "Yeah, Yeah. I need to go to work, don't answer a phone number you don't know." They said, kissing my forehead. I laughed, and lightly pushed them away, playfully gagging. "Okay, Okay! I love you, bye!" I said, waving as they exited the door.

I sat down at the table, and attempted to bite out of one of the pizza pockets, only to have my tongue burned, making me flinch. I sighed, and bit the inside of my cheek. 'I'll have to wait..' I thought to myself, pushing my chair back, and standing up. 'Fresh air.' My mind suggested, as I opened the back door to my fairly empty yard.

I can't just sit outside and do nothing, so I grabbed a beach ball and began bouncing it on my arms, and head.

'One.'
'Two.'
'Three'
'Shoot!'

I huffed, as the ball landed in the grass with a soft sound. I picked up the ball, and gradually began picking up where I left off.

'Four.'
'Five.'
'Six.'

"Ow!" I yelled out, as I was knocked to the ground hard, and nearly lost my breath. I opened my eyes, and saw that next to me laid a body, I couldn't recognize it for a moment.. so I screamed. The person pushed themselves up, and faced me. "Wait- Rob!?"

"Uh, hey (Y/N)!" Rob greeted awkwardly, seeming very on edge, even for him. "Whaat's happening, why are you jumping fences?" I asked, standing up, and dusting myself off, him doing the same. "Uh.. well.. I-."

"I think he went this way!" A distant, familiar voice shouted, a couple fences away. After that, I didn't need an explanation, I grabbed Robs wrist and pulled him back into my house. Mere seconds after I closed the door, the sound of wood breaking was heard outside. My eyes widened in both shock, and anger. 'I painted that fence myself!' My thoughts echoed loudly. I told Rob to stay out of sight, before opening the door.

The damage was worse than I had thought, about a 6 foot empty gap in the fence was present, which left me floored on how two people could even do that much damage. "M..MY YARD!" I screeched in panic, and despair. The two people just happened to be Gumball, and Darwin, who looked at me nervously, waving hi before speaking.

"Heh. Sorry!" Gumball said, in mock innocence, he soon came to a realization of what he was previously doing, and began to hop fence on the other side of my backyard. "We'll pay for it!" Gumball shouted, as he and Darwin continued on their chase. I ran to the edge of my back porch, and yelled out to them. "No, you won't!" I called to them, even though they probably couldn't hear me.

I stood on the back porch, staring at my now broken fence in disbelief. 'What am I gonna say to (P/G)?' I thought, swallowing the lump in my throat. I shook my head, coming back to the realization that Rob was still in the house. I walked in, and gestured for him to come outside. "You should backtrack if you want to avoid them." I said, pointing at the large gap between the many planks of wood. "Sounds good, sorry about your fence.", "it's fine, I'll find away to fix the damage." I responded, shrugging my shoulders even though I have absolutely no idea how I'll fix this.

Before Rob crossed over to my neighbors yard, he turned his head, and gave me a sincere smile. "Thanks (Y/N)." I nodded, and closed my eyes, my face heating up just the slightest. "No problem." With that, I went back inside to my warm pizza pockets, and Rob had left.