-30-

"Intruder Alert."

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

After we left Timmy's house, we both agreed to hang out at Robs place, which has since upgraded, with more throw pillows, a rug, a blanket, and the walls were painted steel blue, which explains the empty paint cans not too far from the place.

"That was a complete disaster." Rob mumbled, going over to his couch, and sitting down on the far left. I shrugged and sat next to him, my back hurting when it met the soft cushion of the couch.

"Not a complete disaster." I said, trying to find a bright side to the situation. I just heard Rob sigh, and I frowned, why must he be so down on himself about this? "Hey." I said sternly, grabbing his shoulder. "Who cares? You have plenty of time to do other stuff, don't spend it sulking over this one day!" I said, tapping the imaginary watch on my wrist, but Rob just sighed. "Hey, Hey. Look at me." I said, getting up and standing in front of him, my hands on my hips. "Your days cant all be spent on schemes to get rid of Gumball, don't you have any other interests?" I asked, my stern gaze softening. Rob took a moment to think about it, before nodding his head and looking off to the side. "Yeah.. yeah, I actually do. I like gardening." He said, making me smile, I didn't take him for the gardening type, but hey, anybody can do anything!

"Okay, we'll get some supplies tomorrow, and set up a garden, you've got more than enough room outside." I stated, sitting back down on the other side of the couch. "That sounds nice, but what about you?", "hm?" I hummed, having spaced out for about three seconds. "What are your interests? We don't usually have the kind of time to talk, since we usually spend the time doing other things." I thought about it for a moment, though I really didn't need to, because I already knew my interests! "That's easy, hockey, ice hockey. But since there aren't many opportunities for it, I spend my time writing short stories." I said, snapping my fingers twice. "Huh, I didn't take you for the hockey type.", "Well I didn't take you for the gardening type, so I guess it's a surprise party right now." I retorted, winking at him. I looked out the doorway to see it had gotten dark, I wonder if (P/G) is home, either way, I need to leave. I stood up, fist bumping Rob, before waving goodbye and leaving. "I'll see ya!" I called out, as I jogged my way home. The door was locked, so I had to go in through the garage, lifting the entrance just enough to get through, before closing it again, and going in through a side door.

"(P/G)?!" I called out, waiting for an answer, but when I got none, I shrugged, and took out leftover (F/F) from the fridge. I don't really cook, but I know how to make things in the microwave, anything in the microwave if I feel like bragging. When I took out the leftovers, I went over to the couch in the living room, and switched on the TV, changing the channel to one that is specifically for crime solving. I turned off the lamp that gave off the only light in the room, and continued eating, as I watched the mistakes of the killer be pointed out. "What an idiot." I said, my mouth full of food.

I had watched about one hour worth of TV, and I had finished my food, now lying upside down on the couch. A sudden loud noise at the back door startled me, and made me fall on my head. I grabbed the remote, and muted the TV whilst rubbing my head to sooth it, did (P/G) forget their keys? The sound of the door bursting open caused me to think otherwise, (P/G) was a gentle person, you'd think they weren't there. I slowly got up, and grabbed the closest thing that could be considered a weapon, which was an umbrella, not too bad. I tip toed over to the doorway of the kitchen, the sight of a flashlights light shining against the wall confirmed my suspicion, someone has broken in, in a fit of fear and adrenaline, I jumped out in front of the mysterious person, holding my umbrella above my head, screaming.

The person screamed in shock, as opposed to my war cry, and threw the flashlight at me, the flashlight hitting my stomach, causing me to huff, and nearly drop my umbrella. But I gripped onto it tighter, and swung it at the intruder like a baseball bat, slashing his face, it didn't do too much damage, but he'll have a cut and a bruise across his face, if I swung it right. When he didn't leave, I lifted the umbrella up again as a threat to swing, and chased him out of the door when he started running. "MY NAME IS (Y/N) (L/N), UND I KILL FOR FUN!" I shouted into the empty air, as the intruder jumped the fence. Turning around, I saw the damage that hand been done to the door, one of the hinges was broken, and the paint had chipped, nothing that can't be repaired, but (P/G) won't be happy.