-20-

"Stay out of it."

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

It's Saturday now, and I get to spend an entire day with (P/G), and what better place to spend time with family than the mall! I hummed as I hopped out of the car, and walked with (P/G) through the parking lot, while walking I noticed Rob, and was gonna go say hi to him, til I saw a look on his face that said 'trouble.' 'This cannot be good.' I thought to myself, I told (P/G) that I had forgotten something in the car, they nodded and went on to the elevator. I stood there for a moment before walking over to where Rob was, I saw that he had a remote in his hand, and that red van that I got my keyboard from was there, but it looked to have crashed. 'Oh this is definitely not good.' Just then, Rob ran to the right side of the parking lot, pressing a button on the remote, changing it to night, he then ran to the other side, making it day again, he repeated this once more, until he pressed what seemed like a rewind button, but in an instant, he came back.

If one thing was for certain, it was that Rob should not have that remote. Just then, as if prompted, the Wattersons car pulled up to the parking lot, searching for a place to park, I noticed that Rob saw them too, but before he could even follow them, I reached into my bag quickly, and pulled out the keyboard, pressing keys to stop time until I typed otherwise. I wore the strap around my back, so the keyboard was hanging in front of me. Rob looked confused, looking down at his remote wondering if he did that, until I called his name, power walking towards him.

"Rob!" The moment his name left my mouth, he turned in my direction, blue screening for a split second.

"(Y/N)? What are you-?" I cut him off. "I'm warning you, is what I'm doing, I know where that remote came from, and I know fully well that you shouldn't have it." I said sternly, gesturing to the remote in his hands. I saw him hold the remote tightly in his hands, like he was protective over it. "You wouldn't understand." Rob responded, looking away from me, I held the strap of my keyboard tightly, wiggling my fingers, ready to press any key necessary. "Of course I don't, Rob. But I understand that messing with the physics of this universe is crossing the line when vengeance is in order." I said, gesturing all around me, I wasn't planning on hurting him, I just wanted to try and get through to him. Unfortunately, I can't do that, not even with a code. "(Y/N), this isn't any of your business, you shouldn't worry about it.", "but I am, Rob! I'm very worried about it, because who knows what could happen, especially when it's specifically for the subject of revenge!" I argued, my head beginning to hurt from the frustration. "Just stay out of it, (Y/N)." Rob said bitterly, resuming time again, and going somewhere to hide from the prying eyes of me, and any passerby's. I huffed, now I know why I have this keyboard, the mystery guy knew that this would happen someday.

I silently went to the elevator, and went down to the entrance of the mall, waiting for both Gumball, and Rob. (P/G) said that they were gonna go to the other side of the mall and get some things on their list, and I said I was just going to wander for a bit, which I did, but I probably looked very sketchy, as I would always look around me, just Incase.