-2-

"Nicknames."

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

I trotted out of principle Browns office, holding my brand new class schedule in my hands. While I was looking my schedule over again, I accidentally bumped into someone, and looking up from my paper; that someone was Tobias.

"Heya homeschool!" He said, holding up his hand for a high five, knowing how he is with high fives, I opted for a fist bump instead. "Alright." Tobias nodded in understanding, bumping my fist. "See ya later, homeschool!" Tobias spoke, waving to me as he walked away. "Just call me (Y/N), man.." I mumbled under my breath.

Since I was on time, I had a chance to get breakfast in the cafeteria. It was a quick trip through the line, and I immediately sat at a table in the corner. The breakfast consisted of chocolate milk, apple juice, and an unnamed sugar cereal. I poured the milk into the plastic cereal container, and took a bite out of it. I smiled as it brought back memories from the last time I was here.

I felt like someone was watching me, so I lifted my head and surveyed the area, until my eyes landed on that cyclops with the lemniscate shaped pupil, when we made eye contact for just a millisecond, he quickly looked away and pretended that he wasn't just burning a hole in my skull. I put my spoon on my tray, and walked over to his table, placing my bag on the table before sitting down. "Hey Rob!" I greeted, taking another bite of my cereal.

Robs pupil shrunk in shock, as he appeared to be floored at hearing his name, the static on his face had changed ever so slightly. 'I didn't break him, did I?' I thought to myself worriedly. He snapped out of his daze, giving me a lopsided smile. "Hey homeschool.", "no!" I said, in a jokingly despaired manner, before laughing. "Please, just call me (Y/N), I'm not a big fan of that nickname." I said, pushing my finished breakfast aside.

"But it kind of suits you." Rob countered, making me raise and eyebrow. "How do you know?" I asked, curiously. "Tobias told me- well... he actually told everyone." Rob said. 'I'm gonna hear that nickname a lot more now.' I thought to myself in irritation. The bell rang, and I picked up my bag, going to dump my tray. "I've got to go to English, I'll see you later, Rob!" I said, walking off to my first period.

Rob's p.o.v

They remembered..