-17-

"Falling."

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

🌫Entering The Void🌫

I sat on the cold floor, fiddling with the broken pieces of my keytar, I'm unsure how to fix it, so that won't be happening any time soon, but now what? I sighed, and stood up, making my way throughout the odd place, I would come across old houses every once in a while, some where burned, or abandoned, but some were in perfect condition, though the contents were slowly disappearing. I decided to sit on the roof of an abandoned looking house, I would tap my hands against the tiling every now and then, only to abruptly stop at the thought of it collapsing under me.

Every time an object would float by, I'd grab it and observe it, only to throw it in another direction. A round picture frame floated in my direction, and I walked over to the edge of the roof to grab it, this must've been from one of these houses. I looked around at any possible houses to have had this picture, but none really seemed to strike me as familiar. I hummed, and looked back down at the photo, which seemed oddly familiar to me, like I've known the person in this before. The picture was of a cyclops with blue skin, long-ish brown hair, and a pink colored iris, wearing an orange and yellow shirt. 'I think I know this person.' I thought to myself, scratching the top of my head.

'Creeeaaak!'

My eyes widened as the roof began to give out under my weight, but I was too scared to move, and because of that, the roof had immediately given out on me. I screamed, as I fell down from my platform, weather I would land on something or not is questionable, but I didn't have time to think about it, as the only thing that I could fully articulate at that moment was..

"Wake up, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE U-!"

🌫Exiting The Void🌫

I gasped as I immediately stood up from my bed, throwing my comforter to the side. I put my hands over my eyes, and stuttered out nonsense within my blind panic. While I was having a panic attack, I heard the door open to my room, and someone speed walking in.

"(Y/N), are you okay? What happened?" It was Rob, and he seemed to be panicking as well, but I couldn't answer him, I just sort of stuttered out half of a response. "N-no, I don't.. I-I don't, I don't.." I shook my head, with my hands still covering my eyes. Rob went to try and pry my hands away from my face, but I turned away quickly, repeatedly mumbling 'no' over and over. The images of the house getting farther, and farther away flashed in my head, what would've happened if I didn't come back here? I let out shaky breaths, knowing that I would have to go back there tomorrow, and then what, do I just start over? Or do I keep falling until I land on something? I felt Rob gently lay his hands on my shoulders, turning me towards him, the physical contact slowly calmed me down, and I finally pulled my hands away from my face.

'It's okay... you're home, (Y/N)..' I thought, to try and calm myself down. When I finally stopped freaking out, I looked at Rob, who had red screened again, a look of fear in his eyes. "I.. I'm fine now.. thanks." I said, putting my hand down, and grabbing Robs wrist, gently taking it off of my shoulder. "What happened?" Rob asked again, the red screen fading out, I decided to give a sort of half truth. "It was uh.. it was just a nightmare, I was falling from a high place." I said, sitting down on the edge of my bed, playing with the one corner of my comforter that had one remaining button on it. "Oh, those dreams are never good." Rob said, making me nod in agreement. "W-well, I'm fine now, sorry if I woke you, I'm gonna go back t-to bed." I said, twiddling my thumbs, and looking down at my lap. Rob nodded in understanding, leaving my room, and closing the door behind him. I sighed and pulled up the comforter to try and get in comfily, rolling back over, and praying that I wouldn't be forced back to that place, I didn't wanna go back for a while.

"School is coming too close too fast, I'd like some more time off m8."