-8-

"Old and Odd."

The pic above is just an example of clear plastic items.

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

As soon as (P/G) came home, I told them about the damage done in the backyard, to which they took a big cooking pot and screamed in it. After that, they pat my head, and said that we'd fix the fence tomorrow, and I can paint it a new Colour if I want. Right now I'm currently eating in my room, as (P/G) had brought home some fast food for lunch, before leaving for work again. I sighed out of boredom, actually wishing that Monday would show up already, so that I can see my friends without using up my free time. I crawled up onto my bed, and rolled around in the blankets, until I was comfortable enough to take a nap.

💫Dream Time💫

My eyes opened, and I was staring off into an infinite abyss of static, whatever I was laying on, was gravely and rough. I pushed myself up, standing on my feet. I walked around on the floating chunk of ground, and looked at all this weird stuff, when I walked to the edge, an old can of hairspray floated up in front of me. I grabbed ahold of it, and read all the wording wrapped around the can itself.

"Didn't this burn a hole through the ozone layer?" I asked myself, knowing full well, that nobody would answer. I threw the can behind me, and walked around a bit more, wondering what else I could find. I gasped, picking up a Clear plastic, piano like guitar, specifically a Keytar. "I-I remember these! What ever happened to them?" I asked myself again, gently running my fingers over each key, before pressing down on a cord, releasing a small chime through the air. Pressing a button in the handle, I changed the sound from a chime, to a 'grand piano.'

Pressing on the keys again, it sounded exactly as I thought it would, like a grand piano, but just through a speaker. I placed the strap to the keytar around me, and continued on my journey. I hummed a small tune, while I walked around, coming across a small, but wide, glitchy bridge. It made me a bit nervous, but it seemed stable enough to walk across, so I proceeded across the untextured planks, making my way across to another uprooted platform, this time having black and white checkered tiles as the flooring. I little more observation lead me to believe that this use to be a restaurant, and I wondered what all I could find in this area. Hm..

💫Dream Over💫

I cracked open my eyes to see the ceiling of my room, dimly lit by my bedside lamp. 'What an odd dream.' I thought to myself. All of a sudden, my back hurt like crazy, and I sat up to figure out what was happening. I just now realized that there was a white strap, wrapped around my chest, curiously, I detached the strap and brought around whatever it was hanging onto.

A small gasp escaped my vocal cords, as I saw what lies in my lap. It was the keytar! It's keys were pristine, and bright, the clear plastic showing off its circuit board, and multicolored wires. I looked over at my clock on the wall, only to see that time hadn't moved at all, it was still lunch time, and it was still light out. I stared down at my new keytar, and hummed in thought. I don't think I understand what's happening.