-46-

"Blackout."

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

I ducked behind the railing on the porch of Rachael's house as I saw (P/G)'s car approaching, and got back up when I knew full well they were gone.

"I'll see ya, Rachael." I said, waving goodbye as I left her house. When I reached my house, I went to open the front door, but the doorknob didn't twist. I lifted the welcome mat, where the spare key usually was, usually. '(P/G) must've took the key with them.' I thought to myself, walking around to the back door, which was luckily unlocked! The house was almost pitch black, but the light of the full moon illuminated my surroundings through the windows glass. I quietly, and quickly made my way up to my room, closing and locking the door once I entered. I lied down on my bed, and tried to go to sleep, usually doing this took me to the void. But I was so panicked, and stressed that I couldn't even keep my eyes shut. I grunted, sitting up in my bed.

Huffing, I closed my eyes, and brought my hand up to my forehead, touching it with my middle and pointed finger. I sighed, and began silently counting to ten, the more I counted, the colder my surroundings got. When I finally reached ten, I opened my eyes to see that I was back in the...void border..? I think I'll call this place the Border Box. I hummed, satisfied with the name I gave the area. Getting back on track, I floated over to one of the stars, and grabbed onto it, bringing my face close. "I need to get to the Void, can you open the door?" I asked, trying not to sound too stressed, even though that's exactly what I was. As soon as I asked that, the door to the void opened, and I silently thanked the Border Box, entering the Void. I landed on the top of a bus, but stumbled and fell off of it, landing onto a gravel covered chunk of earth. I groaned, and stood up, brushing the small pebbles off of my face and knees. I stood up, and looked around, jumping from platform to platform, occasionally slipping, but ultimately making it safely. I ran a hand through my hair, and looked at my surroundings so far, nothing seemed to strike me as 'odd' but that doesn't mean that everything's fine.

I don't know how I got here, but I was now aboard a bus that was cut in half, the other part missing. I slowly made my way to the 'back' of the bus, holding my arms out, and running my hands over the leather seats. Looking over the edge, I scanned the area, until I found some familiar markings that I had encountered in previous visits. I began to map out what I was gonna do, mentally numbering the areas until I reached the last one I could see, the rest being blocked from my vision. Taking a few steps back, I began walking backwards to the front of the bus, getting some distance for a running start. I sprinted forward, but only made it halfway, as something had hit me in the side of the head, the impact pushing me to the side and slamming me into the side of one of the leather seats. I yelped and touched where my head was hit, only to flinch back at the stinging feeling that shot through me. When I pulled my hand back, it was covered in blood, There's was no other name for it to go by, so I've gotta be blunt.

I quickly turned around to identify who had injured me, but the only thing I saw was the keys of my own keyboard in my face before blacking out.

"Y e e t, get owned (Y/N). But seriously, imma drag this out for as many chapters as I can. I also got back into the game 'Don't starve.' And all I can say is that willow was, still is, and will always be my favorite character to play as."