-22-

"Messed up."

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

We were back to the beginning of this situation, I saw (P/G) walking towards the elevator, and I ran to catch up with them, doing something different may do us good in this situation, but I'm not exactly sure on that. I looked down at my feet, as I realized that I had to go through this whole day again, and what if I mess up? Start again? I walked around slowly, and kept an eye out for Gumball, so that I could warn him in case he didn't remember. As I walked in front of the escalators, I saw Gumball sliding on the handrail of the escalator.

"Out of my way, out of my way, OUT OF MY WAY!" As he launched off of the handrail, I caught him and gave him a boost to where Rob was, of course he was in the same place, trying to break up Gumballs parents, that won't last long. Gumball lunged for the remote as they began fighting, but a button was pressed causing Gumballs parents to age in reverse.

"Gumball, press stop!" I exclaimed, grabbing both of their attention, opening a window for Gumball to rip the remote out of Robs hands, and press the stop button. By that time, his parents had completely disappeared into their own clothes, I went over to see if they were okay, looking over the two piles of clothes. Seeing movement under the fabric, I moved them aside to reveal that his parents were now small infants, I picked up Mrs.Watterson, while Darwin picked up Mr.Watterson. We were all shocked, until Rob took advantage of the situation, grabbing the remote and fleeing. While Gumball exclaimed what was happening to Anais, the two infants had started crying, and Drawin and I placed them on the floor together.

"What have we done?" Darwin asked, referring to the accidental reversal of their parents ages. "Well, I guess life won't be so different for dad- sleeping all day, wobbling around, and putting stuff in his mouth that doesn't belong there." Gumball explained, just as Mr.Watterson was going to eat a piece of chewed gum off of the floor, until Mrs.Watterson pulled him over. We continue to talk on the situation, Anais explaining the mechanics of timelines, and what'll happen now that their parents are infants. We screamed, and the parents cried as Anais arm retracted and disappeared. We decided to chase after Rob, dropping their parents off at the ball pit. Rob saw us, and threw a soda machine over in our way, I ran around the machine, while Gumball and Darwin jumped over it. Anais legs then disappeared, and I picked her up, carrying her as we continued our chase.

"I see him!" Anais shouted, Rob noticing and turning down the brightness. "Now I don't! Just throw me at him!" I gave Anais to Darwin, who threw her like a bowling ball at Rob. Anais bared her teeth and bit Robs arm, which was a fair fighting move for a girl as small as her. Rob turned up The brightness, and tried shaking off Anais, who soon disappeared from existence, it's started.. we all fell to our knees. "Anais!" I yelled out in despair, as Gumball and Darwin do the same. "What have you done to our little sister!" Almost in an instant, Darwin forgot that Anais even existed, and so did Gumball, I can't blame them for that though. "I just have a faint memory of an annoying voice going-." He cut himself off, mimicking Anais, which is even more sad considering that they'd do that even when she was around! Darwin went to attempt a better impression, but started choking out what little noises he could make, as he began to disappear as well. "No I think I did better-." Gumball went to say, before a horrified expression made its way on his face, as Darwin began to asphyxiate from having no lungs.

"I warned you! EVERYONE YOU LOVE!" Rob shouted, as Gumball screamed in fury, attempting to attack Rob, who stepped aside and fast forwarded, making Gumball crash into Penny, pushing her over the glass railing again, and just like last time Time paused. "No!" Gumball sighed, walking towards Rob with tears in his eyes, I put my hand on his shoulder in a comforting way. "Well played, this is even worse than last time." I mumbled, aiming my statement at myself, looking at the floor. "I hope you're happy with yourself, Rob." Gumball said. Instinctively, Rob went to correct Gumball angrily, until he stopped himself. "For the last time my name is-! Wait, you got it right.", "just get on with your stupid monologue." Gumball said with another sigh, triggering the exact same events from before, where Rob changed the format and contrast.