-44-

(F/FF) = Favourite Fast Food

"Keyboard."

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

I spent the rest of the day searching for whatever was missing, even though I wasn't sure what I was looking for. I sighed, and closed a drawer I was looking through, of course I found nothing. I sighed, and sat back in my swivel chair, staring up at the ceiling. I seriously didn't know what was missing, but it felt important, like someone had given it to me. I took one glance at my computer with that thought, and I suddenly shot up out of my chair in a moment of a realization.

"The keyboard!" I shouted to myself, frantically searching through possible places I could've left it, even dumping out my school bag, even though it was fairly empty. I ducked down, and reached under my bed, ultimately finding nothing. I froze up, as I remembered that (P/G) had cleaned up my room before I came to the house. "(P/G)!" I called, rushing down the stairs, hopping down the last three. "(P/G), please tell me you didn't throw away a keyboard in my room!" I said, as I rushed up to the couch, and leaned over the back of said furniture.

"What? Oh, no I didn't find a keyboard. Only keyboard I found was attached to your laptop." They stated, focusing on the TV, and eating popcorn. I just responded with a short 'Okay' and rushed downstairs to the basement, rummaging through the multiple cardboard boxes that littered the dusty floor. I didn't believe that (P/G) didn't see it, they only tell me stuff like that so I won't be mad at them. I groaned quietly, as I had still found nothing. I quickly ran up the stairs, tripping over my own feet a few times as I did so. "Okay, so you're telling the truth. Have you seen a keyboard around the house in general?" I asked, sitting on the armrest of the couch, and watching the show with them, not really paying attention to what was happening. "No, only laptop keyboards, Sorry." They apologized, making me sigh and nod my head.

I just decided to forget about it, if people had actually hooked up the said keyboard to a computer, it would act normally, but lord help us if someone knows what that thing can really do. I exhaled through my nose, closing my eyes for a few moments. When I opened them again, I was in a galaxy looking void. Everything was black, save for the small pastel colored stars that littered the area. "Helloo~..." I said aloud to no one, as I looked around me. "This is new." I stated, with genuine interest as I went to touch a star, my hand going through it. It was cold, like there were AC's everywhere, but I was warm at the same time. Suddenly, a gap had opened up, which showed the actual void, I held onto the sides of the gap, and looked down at all of the little objects floating in the void. The brightness of the static didn't change the calm serenity of this new place, but these two areas may be connected in some way. I didn't say anything as I jumped into the void, landing on a glitchy school bus . When I looked back, The gap between the areas had closed, and I was just in the normal void now.

Nothing was really happening, I didn't get a weird feeling in my gut. So I'd say that this is just a normal visit like every other day. I eventually woke up, but not on my own, I was roughly shaken. I gasped, and my arm jutted out on instinct, hitting someone in the face. "OW!" I opened my eyes, only to see (P/G) with a bruise on their cheek. "That hurt! Bad!" They said, rubbing the injury to sooth the pain. "What do you want?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "There's (F/FF) on the kitchen table, I gotta go to work." They said, walking out of the room, rubbing their nose, which looked like it was bleeding now. I just shrugged, and hopped off of my bed, rushing downstairs to snatch at that greasy food. I sat on the couch, and changed the channel, munching on my (F/FF) as I watched the bright screen display a rip off of a famous cartoon that can't be shown for copyright purposes, less my house receives a cease and desist.

I checked the time on my phone every once in a while, yawning as time seemed to slow down. I got an idea, and went through my contacts. I selected Rob's contact, and began to type a message. I mumbled as I typed, repeating my words when I made a mistake. Eventually, my words had turned into weird hums, and my eyebrows furrowed in frustration when my phone kept correcting my sensible words into weird ones.

'Hey, you haven't seen a computer keyboard with a (F/C) strap around, have you?' I asked, waiting for a few moments, before setting my phone down, and going back to watching TV. By now I had finished my (F/FF), and the TV had started playing infomercials for some reason, it wasn't even that late, was it? I just took the long commercial program as a sign that I should just go back to bed, I did have online school tomorrow. I threw away the trash that I had, and went upstairs, wrapping myself up in the now cold blankets. I sighed, and scrolled through my phone, ultimately turning on rain sounds by the end of it. I turned off my lights, and turned over, falling asleep to the soft sounds of rain coming from my speakers.

"Sorry this took so long, I began listening to the spongebob musical soundtrack, and I kinda spaced out a lot. Also, I lost my glasses. ALSO, I really like the spongebob musical soundtrack."