-23-

"Alone."

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

I stayed in my room for the rest of the weekend, occasionally coming back out for food, hygiene, and reassuring (P/G) that it's just been a long week for me, and I just needed some time to think to myself. I've gotten many calls after yesterday, some from Gumball, a lot from Rob, and others from Larry about my monthly movie subscription. After a bit I finally got a text instead, it was from Rob, asking me if I was okay, and got his calls.

⏪flashback⏪

3rd person.

(Y/N) walked over as their phone repeatedly rang, they looked down to see that it was Rob again, the phone continued to ring while they took a long sip of their soda, staring down the Caller ID. When the phone stopped ringing, she stopped taking a sip of her drink, and walked away to go watch a movie in the living room with (P/G). They've done this with everybody, because they knew they liked texting better.

▶️Present Time▶️

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

I sighed, flopping down on my bed, I can't isolate myself forever, I need to talk at some point. 'Yeah, I'm fine, just... thinkin' y'know?' I thought as I texted the same sentence to Rob. Almost immediately, I got another phone call from him. I reject the call instantly, and angrily texted for him to never do that again, to which he apologized. I shook my head, maybe he just liked talking better than texting. I told him that if I wanted to talk to someone voice wise, I'd let him know, but I'll make an exception for this. He called again, and I answered this time.

"Hey." I said softly, sitting up in my bed.

"Uh.. hey." He responded sheepishly. "Hey, are you sure you're okay?" He asked again, I sighed, somethings been on my mind after that day, and not talking about it will eat away at my soul. "Honestly.? No, I'm not okay Rob." I said, looking down at my lap, but Before he could ask what was wrong, I continued. "You were right, Rob. Friends should be there for each other, I.. I don't know what got into me, talking about what was right.. and wrong.. If I was gonna gonna talk the talk, I should've walked and supported you." I said, tears of guilt welling up in my eyes, as I pulled the speaker away from my face to try and calm myself down. 'I say all this stupid stuff about friendship, but I can't practice what I preach!? What is wrong with me!?' I scolded myself, bringing the phone back to my face once I was fully stable. "N-no! I didn't really mean that, (Y/N)! I was just in a fit of blind rage, I didn't realize the gravity of my words until they slipped out." He apologized, I smiled to myself, I guess we all can be like that sometimes, sniffling a bit, I rubbed my eyes. "I think I can relate.." I said, laughing at the end.

Rob laughed along, sounding genuine, we continued having a normal conversation, laughing over the phone about stupid puns Rob made. I smiled as I hung up the phone, and walked out of my room just in time to bump into (P/G), who was checking in to see if I was still okay, I just smiled and hugged them tightly, surprising them, but only for a moment. I want too happy about going to school on Monday, but I could always change things up to make it fun, or to give myself free time. Suddenly, (P/G)'s phone rang, and we both instantly knew it was work. (P/G) groaned and patted my head, grabbing their jacket from their room, and leaving to go replace a sick co-worker. I frowned as I watched their (F/C) car pulled out of the driveway, and they went to work, sighing, I went over to the door and put on a pair of sandals. I didn't want to be alone anymore, I needed to go see someone. 'I wish (P/G) got a vacation.' I thought to myself as I walked along the sidewalk.

"This is shorter than the rest, but that's only because it focuses more on a fraction of (Y/N)'s life, and how they're always alone, that and how Robs words during his monologue effected them"