Chapter 12: Caught

Azelia's P.O.V

Nathan is crying in my chest, and I felt this is all going wrong. I don't want to develop feelings for him again. Aiden and I have built a relationship and plan to move in together as soon as I turn eighteen. I can't ruin that, and I would rather a free undoubtful life. With a criminal I won't have such a life. But I don't want to hurt Nathan and hurting him is like hurting myself.

I lift his head, wipe his tears and give him a kiss on the forehead. He looks up with a soaked face, soaked as my shirt. I gasp at the sight of it.

"Sorry, for that. I can send someone to buy some new ones if you'd like." Nathan says sounding his nicest since I've been back.

"No its ok, little tears won't hurt." I reply hiding the real reason I didn't accept the offer.

To me, it wouldn't feel right spending stolen money. It just doesn't feel like something good to me.

He looks at me with a broken smile. He lifts off his shirt...

"Oh My Gooddd!!!!" I exclaim in surprise because of all the scars I see on his skin.

He has alot of weird scars and they are making my spine stand up. He looks like he had been torchered by the devil. He says nothing. Then he began to lift off my shirt.

"Auummm...Why?" I ask shaking a little.

He smirks and says, "I'm just taking your shirt which I soaked up and giving you mine. Nothing other than that."

For a second there I thought he was trying to...Ughhhh...I'm going get the thought out of my head. But I didn't want to stop him, this is totally wrong. What in the hell!? He puts on the shirt slowly and teasingly. I was eager for him to finish so he would no longer see me in only a bra. He steps back and put his hands one his chin.

"Yeah, so I thought, black is perfect on you." he compliments.

I ignore his compliment and pull him on the bed. I began to examine his skin and ask about the scars. The scar that stood out was the one right over his left side. Where the heart would be located. I asked him about it and he came over me.

A surge ran through my body. He leaned down to kiss me. I wanted to stop him but my body refused. I kissed him back and it got a little more intense and the feeling grew stronger. I've never been sexually engaged before, regardless Aiden and I are together for so long, we never went that far. I wanted it to happen when I was completely ready. I wanted to do it when I felt it was time. As things were getting out of hand I panic.

"Wait-I can't-this is just-I gotta go..." I stutter as I run out.

On the way down I pass a bunch of wasted people. All sleeping, there were some in the hallway. Some in the kitchen, some in the bathroom and living room. The building looks completely torn apart. Where the hell am I and who are all these people!? They were everywhere, fast asleep on the floor. In here reeks of smoking and drinking. I don't even stop to look I just run straight for the door.

When I run through the door, I see my house on the other side of the street. I look around and see Nathan burnt torn apart house. I've been there the whole time? I turn back around and walk over quickly as if nothing happened.

As I open the door, I tip toe pass the livingroom and head upstairs. Funny, I didn't see my parents. I stood half way up the staircase looking around. The house is completely silent. The same moment the doorbell rang, I walked up to answer it.

When I open the door, I see Aiden.

"Hey babe, sorry I took so long to get here. Got caught up with business." he says smiling brightly when he notices that I opened the door.

I stood there frozen...

"Why do I smell cheap liquor and cigarettes?" He sniffs the air and I gulp.

"Why do you look so frightened? And who the fuck shirt is that!?" he asked getting angry.

He grabs it and begins to sniff it. He lets go and looks down at me. The glare he gives me make me want to sink as I stare blankly at him.

What should I say...What should I do?