Chapter 40 - We were just innocent little kids (Theee End)

My knees feel feeble and my stomach feels like everything inside is twisting. The level of hurt and shock I am feeling right cannot be explained. I have been betrayed by my own father and lied to by a boyfriend I loved and put first.

Everything is starting to add up now. Every single hint and mystery is now uncovering. My father and Aiden have been planning this from the start. Thats why when I was kidnapped and came home unhurt they eventually let it go because even though my parents acted like they were clueless, they knew everything from the very beggining. Maybe thats why mom is acting this way now, because she cannot bare to be married to a man as selfless and heartless as him. Thats why she wanted me to run, she was trying to warn me.

"You lying, sick, heartless man! How can a father do this to his own child!?" I start to get angry and sad at the same time.

Tears heavily flow down my cheeks. I keep stepping back and Cam gets up to come to my side. Catherine stands and Aiden just sits there watching silently. All this time I thought he actually loved me but he only did because he was told to. I can't believe I thought that choosing him over Nathan would be the right choice. Now I know Nathan is the one who truly loves and cares about me.

Before she could walk towards me, I hear the sound of more bikes. Dad and Aiden both stand up and before anyone else could move shots began to fire.

Aiden shouts, "GET DOWNNNN!!!"

Cam and I drop to the floor not being fast enough to find something to hide behind. Aiden turns over the table and they hide behind it. We could tell that a complete gun war was happening outside and bullets pierced through the glass walls from all directions.

My father and Aiden grab their guns and run towards outside. I was too scared to move then once again blood splashes on my face.

"I got shot!!" Cam screams.

I freeze not knowing what to do. The last time this happened there was only death that followed.

"Don't die on me!" I cry.

"Its only one shot in my thigh. I won't die Azelia." She manages to crack a laugh even though she is in pain.

I stand up and start pulling her.

"You'll get shot too! Get back down!" She pleads.

I ignore her and pull her all the way to table where Catherine and Allie hides behind cowardly. I manage to do so without getting shot.

"I cannot hide here while my father might get killed!" I shout in the noise.

"You ediot! You will only get yourself killed!" Allie shouts back.

"She's right Azelia, theres nothing you can do right now!" Cam adds.

I see Allie grasping a gun. "Give me that!"

She puts it behind her, "No!"

"Give me the fucking gun!" I scream going crazy and jump on her taking it by force.

Allie grabs my hand when I try to leave and what I saw in her eyes weren't hatred. She was scared and worried. She actually cares whether I die or not.

"Let her go! She clearly has a death wish!" Catherine shouts. "We didn't need her anyways!"

"How come you didn't need me when Aiden and I were the only ones who could of joined the two gangs!?" I stop and ask.

"Who ever said you two were the only ones!?" She answers. "It doesn't make any sense telling you this now! Go if you want and die!"

I say nothing more and run towards the door. I don't know where my bravery came from but I flung it open and blindly ran outside. The three colors dazzled my eyes all over.