Chapter 30 - Tormenting love story

Camila's P.O.V

I notice all the lust filled eyes looking at me and smile to myself. I surely will have fun tonight but I'll just need one to play with.

"Who shall it be?" I think to myself scanning each face in the room.

I look all around but one set of eyes caught my attention. It was the only pair that didn't look at me lustfully but instead held emotion that I couldn't understand. No one has ever looked at me like that. I looked deeper into the dark corner but the pitch black shadowed who held those eyes.

"That's my only friend here, Charlie. She's pretty cool. She can hang and vibe with I'm sure you'll like her because I do." Azelia whispers in my ear before sitting in Nathan's lap.

I watch as they cuddle together and feel a bit out of place. Why do I stand here when there are so many laps free and wouldn't mind if I found myself into. I look to see a man patting his area in a seductive way, inviting me with his actions.

I was just about to give in when I feel a hand pull me back. I stumble a little and feel a bit shocked when I realize who it is.

"The name's Charlie, I don't think you wanna put yourself up to that son of a bitch. I won't let you." She stares right into my eyes and says in a demanding tone.

"And just who are you to tell me what to do." I wiggle out of her grip and fold my arms.

I hate anyone who tries to be dominant or controlling. Basically I hate being told what to do. Everyone now looks at the both of us. We seem to be creating entertainment because most of them found it amusing.

"No one ever tells me what to do. I'll do what I want when I want. You can't boss me around! Hell I don't even know you!" I yell getting pissed off by the moment.

Everybody becomes dead silent.

"Cam apologi-" Azelia begins to say but gets cut off by her.

"Its all cool Zee." She says. "I didn't have a chance anyway."

I heard the hurt in her voice and now felt regret. She stares at me one more time before running to a door at the back.

Azelia's P.O.V

"Why Camila? Why did you have to be so cold. Could've just refused her in a less hurtful way." I question. She says nothing and just drops herself into the man's lap momentarily making out with him.

I sigh and look at Nathan. "Can I-"

"Its okay. I know how you get, always the advice giver. Just don't be long, I want to spend the entire night with you." He says letting me go after Charlie.

...

I walk through the back door and see Charlie sitting on the bare grass with a face that would make even a cold hearted person sympathetic. I stoop and sit down beside her.

"Shouldn't you be with the boss, right now?" She says sounding a little annoyed and I felt like I was unwanted company.

"Don't take it to heart. Camila is always that head strong. If you really want to get along with her never be too demanding. It'll make her go crazy trust me." I tell her.

She chuckles, "head strong huh? I knew I didn't have a chance but I still tried."

"Its just once, it normally gets better the second try." I encourage her.

"She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. A girl like her would never go for a damaged girl like me." She says sighing.

"What do you mean by damaged?" I ask feeling a little curious.

"I was like you and Camila once." She began. "Free spirited, hot, beautiful and wanted. At the age of fifteen I was just a girl who had it all. Money, clothes, a lot of friends, going to a good school, getting good grades and rich parents."

"What happened!?" I ask again trying to understand how such a life turned out this way.

"A guy happened. Oh, I thought I was so in love. He was the school's drug dealer. Ironic really, the school's best student having a crush on the school's local drug dealer. He would come after school to do his dealings with some of the higher class kids. My peers were all the same age as me but they all had older boyfriends. I didn't really found the need to have one until I saw him. His name was Anthony Ketchum, seventeen years old, god he was so handsome. Blonde messy hair, tattoos all over and he has the most alluring Australian accent. He was obviously a bad boy and his cresent scar under his chin made him look scary to some but I never feared him, atleast then. So one day after days of staring I tried to make an impression. I snuck some clothes into my school bag and changed into them after school. I wore tank top that exposed all my upper skin and a super short skirt. Man, I was stupid tryna get his attention, I was really desperate. I walked up to him and he stared right at my body. At that time I felt good that I caught his eye but that's all he found interesting in me, my body parts. So he pretended to love me, used my body to satisfy his sexual needs and gave me drugs. He would ask me to steal money from my parents and give to him. I did all he told me to but when my parents found out they told me if I continued to do what I was doing they would have to send me to rehab. So I foolishly ran away, went to him thinking he would easily take care of me and we would have a happy ever after. He told me we were going somewhere safe, somewhere the two of us would live alone together. I imagined a nice little house with a beautiful garden but instead he took me to a warehouse. I felt scared when I saw the number of men in there. They tied me up for weeks before letting me go when they realized I was beyond damaged."

I felt tears come to my eyes and I hug her in hopes that it would comfort her. "Don't blame yourself. You were young and in love it blinds us sometimes. If I could do anything at all to change your past I would."

"Its okay, its over now. And I don't blame myself, men are brutal." She says.

"What did they do to you?" I ask in a soft voice.

"Why do you think I turned gay?" She chuckles again. "The things they did made me resent and hate even the thought of ever loving or trusting a man again."