•Author's note•

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Greetings, welcome! Are you prepared to dive into an intense love story? A dark romance between a young and naive girl, and two dreadful men that are only good to her? Then get ready because this is a novel you will not regret reading! Each chapter will leave you wanting more!

But don't worry, you will not have to wait for what happens next because "LOVELORN" is now completed!

Special thanks to the readers who have been here from the very beginning and those who have been along the journey. This book has been rewritten and edited, it might be slightly different from before but only to make it even better. You may read again if wished.

Welcome new readers! Thank you for deciding to give my book a try and I do hope you enjoy it! Now, with all that said, ENJOYYY!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Azelia's P.O.V

I never knew what I truly wanted to do with my life. Even after high school, I delayed going to college. Instead of thinking about what truly mattered, I followed their lead. Little did I know that simply walking in their steps had created a future for me on its own. One I didn't know I wouldn't escape.

I had the opportunity to live as my own person or so I thought. I thought that it was them who lead me to this faith but I came to realize that even without their interference, I was doomed to this faith. The three of us were connected, we were forced into it all. It's funny how we thought love was all that mattered. It is all we could offer anyways, even if the love was never truly real.

Our story is one that I wish I didn't have to tell. I hoped it wouldn't have turned out this way. However, I feel that our story must be heard. No matter how heart-wrecking it may be, this is our story.

SWIPE UP!!