Chapter 24 - Your turn

Azelia's P.O.V

"Whose at the door idiot?" I hear a male voice say. "If you told any of your paid sluts where our hideout is the boss is going to hear about this."

I then hear a female giggle, "oh I sure hope so. Let me tell the boss Jace."

The same male voice replies, his name must be Jace. "Trying another way to open your legs to him. You've had your go, I guess all of you had your go because the boss hasn't noticed none of you since he brought that hot babe in the other night."

I can't help but feel jealous. What hot babe?

On the outside of the door, the masked man and I stand silently listening. We are both interested in the conversation inside.

"What did he call her again? Let me think... Oh yeah! The dark brown hair cutie's name is Azelia." Jace spoke again.

I touch my hair and pull a strand into view. They are talking about me. I'm the hot babe.

The man then turned to me and looks at my hair. "So you're the hot unconscious chick the boss brought in that night. Hmm... I guess I do want to keep my personal gun. Sorry, let's call it a misunderstanding and the boss doesn't have to know. Please."

I could hear the change in his voice and I could see the fear in his eyes. "I just might forget, try touching me again and I promise I'll remember."

I push pass him and open the door. I am feeling really bold today. I take one step in and meet about 60 eyes. I didn't feel fazed or nervous, which was me in unfamiliar crowds. This new me is way better.

"Who the fuck are you!?" Shouts a blonde with smudged make up and messy hair. I don't need to ask to know what she was doing last night.

Some of them pointed their guns at me while a small number didn't. Some of the girls looked at me confused and I could see jealousy printed on the others faces. Some of the men faces were serious with intent to kill while the others had disgusting looks of lust.

One man in particular had a knowing smirk on his face. The type of smirk you would have when you know a person enough to call them a friend. He has green curly hair, obviously dye. His clothes are messy and I don't have to be close to know that he reeks of weed and alcohol. They all did. He confuses me, do I know him?

"Who the fuck ar-" the same blonde opens her mouth again. "Shut the fuck up will you!" the green hair man shushes her.

"Welcome, the boss is still asleep upstairs but no one better to wake him." He says.

The female he shushed speaks again. "Welcome? Why would the boss wanna see her? Who the fuck are you!?"

"Kelsie, isn't it obvious. Its the boss's chick." a female sitting in a corner by herself says. She is the only female in the room that doesn't look like a worn out prostitute. "Wassup Azelia, nice name but I think I'll call you something cooler... Okay I'll call you Zee. I'm Charlotte but never call me that. I go by Charlie."

When she comes in front of me and shakes my hand I can see her clearly. In a glimpse she looks like a boy and she sure dresses like one. The sides of her head are shaved and leaves a little short black hair at the top that is swept to the left side of her face. On her neck it is difficult to see her skin because it is covered in tattoos. In her over sized black t-shirt she almost looks like she has no boobs. Her jeans aren't a lady's type and it falls below her butt that reveals her men underwear.

I shake her hand and smile, "nice to meet you too Charlie. I hope to bump into you sometime again but right now I need to see Nathan."

"Sure thing Zee. Would you like me to show you his room?" She offers.

I brush a strand of hair behind my ear, "no that's okay." I smirk and look at the females glaring at me. "I know where it is."

She allows me to go and I walk up the stairs ignoring the stares. I laugh mentally, I am walking up stairs avoiding stares.

After a couple seconds, I could hear the snickering and chattering start.

"Ya'll gonna leave my home girl alone. K!?" Charlie shouts in my defense. I just met her but I like her already.

In the hall I could see three girls and one man passed out on the floor. One of the girls didn't have on a bra. I scoff and walk over them.

At Nathan's door stands two big body men in all black. I guess when your in a gang all your wardrobe is one colour. They both look exactly the same, even their tattoos match. They must be twins. But unlike Allie and Aiden, they are identical.

"State your business." The one on the left says.

"Its more of a personal matter." I say.

"The boss didn't inform us of anybody coming in for a personal matter. Leave!" The one on the right demands.

"Tiger! Dez! Let her in and leave us." Nathan's voice echoes from the door.

The men say nothing more and both leave. Even their actions seem identical. I take a deep breath and open the door.