Chapter 33 - Love and lust

Azelia's P.O.V

"Boosssssss!!!" Shouts one of his men as he jumps infront of him.

More blood is splashed all over the place and this time I caused it. I was so angry I didn't think this through. I just killed a man, a man I didn't even know, a man that I didn't know if he deserved to die, a man that might have had a family. That naive man gave his life for that menace!

My hands tremble and my body shakes. I can't help the tears that slowly fall down my cheeks. The air around me feels hateful and even when inhaling I feel like I can't breathe. With a sharp pain in my heart, I drop the gun.

I watch as the unknown man's limp body falls to the ground. As he is out of view I see an amused smirk on Anthony's face. So amused that it made me sick. Can a man be this vile? Even after almost dying twice his mood hasn't been shaken.

He steps over the dead body and slowly walks to me. I feel more scared by each step he makes coming closer yet I can't move. Its as if my mind is intact but my body won't respond to it. He is now face to face with me.

"Sweet lil thing, ain't you. I didn't even know you had it in you to take someone's life. Welcome to the club, now you have demons to haunt you as they do I." He taunts. "Isn't it delicious!? The feeling of piercing a bullet through flesh. You are now as vile as me."

He called me 'vile'. Maybe I am vile, afterall I just killed a man. Does this make me like him? No! It doesn't I'm not like him or them, I'll never be like that!

I suddenly feel courage flow through me and my body finally is ready to move. I slap him across the cheek and shout.

"I.Will.Never.Be.Like.YOUUU!!!!!"

My moment of triumph was gone in two seconds because he didn't even shake. He grits his teeth and puts one of his large hands around my neck. I can hardly breathe as he lifts me off the ground. Cam sees and runs towards us.

"Noooo!!! Azeliaaaaaa!!!!"

Before she could even run half way, I hear multiple shots fire. My vision became blurry so I can't see clearly what is happening. I only felt Anthony's hand release me and we both fall to the ground. I lay there gasping for air and coughing while I see Cam run to my aid.

Nathan comes over Anthony's body, suprisingly he is still alive. He still wears a smirk on his face even while in pain.

"No one will ever touch her except me! You hurt her and that's even worst than hurting me!" Nathan yells and I can feel his fury.

Anthony laughs, "you will regret this, brother."

Before I could even comprehend his words Nathan puts one more bullet into his skull. Even in death that taunting smirk didn't leave his face. Nathan pulls me up into his arms, I grab on to him but stay silent. I stare at his pained face but he doesn't look at me.

Everyone stays silent. I look around the blood filled room and see seven dead bodies. Charlie, Anthony, the man I killed and the four other members of the cold blood's gang. Could have Nathan be the one to kill the four plus Athony in less than five seconds?

He brings me up the stares and carries me to his room. He sets me down on the bed then locks the door. He begins to take off my bloody clothes. I let him, not sure why he's doing this. He finishes and I'm completely nude. He then takes off his and also becomes nude. I stare at him and scan him up and down.

His figure is much too overwhelming. He is quite bigger than Anthony and not his figure alone. I stare down at his organ and I feel my tension rise. I walk closer to him and land a kiss on his lips. He slowly pushes me away, trying his hardest not to look at me. Hurt envelops my face.

"Are you rejecting me?" I ask.

"No never!" He replies quickly. "Its just that, we are both covered in blood. We should shower first before anything else."

I nod my head and let him lead me to the bathroom next to his room. We both go in and spent about half an hour bathing each other. When we got out, he didn't bother to give me clothes. He sat me down on his bed.