Chapter 31 - Back fired revenge

Azelia's P.O.V

"Why did they let you go?" I ask trying not to sound blunt.

"A fifteen year old who has been through days of what they did could never be of use to anyone anymore no matter how much time passes." She sighs. "Just look at me! I'm nothing but broken."

I look at her for a second. I've seen her skinny forearms already but with her wearing a sleeveless tight shirt now, it reveals more. I'm sure she is too skinny for the norm and its as if she has no boobs at all.

"Not to be offensive Charlie but why don't I see a hint of breasts on you?"

"Because I have none. I cut them off." She says plainly.

My mouth drops for a moment. Is this girl crazy!? Cutting of her boobs!!

"I told you I was damaged." She says with that same painful chuckle.

I scoot closer to her and put my arm around her shoulder. She perks up a little but relaxes.

"So they did painful, harsh and unforgetful things to you. That doesn't mean you are damaged or broken. The fact they left you alive means they are stupid." I begin to say. "They are stupid because they let the person who is going to send them to hell live."

"Woah! What are you saying!?" She asks pulling her head to the side.

I giggle devishly, "I'm saying, you are going to get your revenge."

She gets up and backs away from me.

"You scare me sometimes. But how would a damage-"

"WILL YOU STOP SAYING THE WORD DAMAGED!!" I shout annoyedly.

"Okay now you are really scaring me. Isn't Zee suppose to be the boss's sweet little angel." She backs away even farther.

"Oh I am, but this angel has a bad side and what they did to you got me pissed. When the time comes. Yo girl gotchu back!" I reassure her.

"If the time ever comes. I'm counting on you fah'real." She says while walking towards me.

I pat her shoulder and lean in to whisper in her ear. "I gotchu."

"I'm gonna head back. Nathan's waiting for me and you know I really wanna get back."

"Its okay Zee. Go, I'll be out here for a minute." She smiles.

I walk to the back door and twist the knob.

"I can't stand to see Camila all over those morons!" She yells while kicking over a trash can.

"You shouldn't let that worry you. I'm sure she's passed out somewhere. You should come make sure that those thirsty dudes don't get any ideas." I tell her.

"Maybe I will come. Just go, I'll be in soon." Is the last thing she said.

After joining back up with the others. As expected, Cam is out cold with a cigar in her mouth on the floor and so are most of them. I look to where Nathan is sitting and he is sleeping too. I tip toe playfully over to him and as I'm about to pounce in his lap the door swings open. So loud that even Cam wakes up. I see a figure come into view and I stupidly step forward trying to see who it is when I feel Nathan's hand pull me behind him.

"Seems like you got a death wish." He says pointing his gun.

Everyone is already pointing their guns into the strange figure's direction. Weren't ya'll sleeping a while ago?

"Is that how you greet your old friend." Says the harsh, rigid and husky voice with an Australian accent.

I shiver at the sound of his voice. Its so dreadful and scary but his words were lithe. The man comes into view. He is covered in tattoos and has loads all over his face. His hair is blonde and messy, his side burns are not groomed and he has a weird cresent shaped scar under his chin. He definitely looks older than Nathan but not as near as what I would call good looking. Hold on a sec! Scary voice, tatoos everywhere, blonde messy hair, Australian accent and crescent scar under his chin!? This must be-

"Anthony, its been weeks bro!" Nathan bolts to give him a bro-like hug before pulling me to his side. "This is Azelia, my girl."

I blush and smile involuntarily. Is he showing me off?

"Woah! She sure a cute thing ain't she." The scary man smiles at me. "I'm Anthony by the way. Leader of the coldbloods and like Nathan's big brother."

"Well Nathan already introduced me so, nice to meet you." I say with a forced smile. "Out of curiosity, is your last name Ketchum?"

"Yeah, why? Heard of me?" He asks in a flirtatious way and Nathan tenses.

"Nope, never heard of you but I might have heard the name." I respond trying to sound friendly but not too much.

Anthony rubs the back of his head. "Good, because I'm quite popular with the females around here but it ain't for nothing good."

"I believe yah!" I laugh but I didn't mean it in a humorous way. I've heard enough from Charlie and it makes my blood boil underneath my funny expression.

"I thought you said you ain't heard of me. Why do you believe me?" He asks.

"I don't actually know what you mean. I was only trying to not look so clueless." I lie.

He only grins and comes inside along with five other men dressed in red. They all have their hoodies over their heads with obvious gun prints. I feel Nathan grip my hand and lower to my ear.

"Don't let Charlie come inside. Its for the best."

I nod, "I understand."

I'm about to turn around when I hear the click of a gun. Everyone looks to where it came from and we see a frozen Charlie standing inches away from the rest of us. Hands shaking and finger hesitating to pull the trigger.