Chapter 20 - Guilt

Azelia's P.O.V

I decided to give him a little time to sort out things. Its the least I could do, I know he doesn't want the life he ran from to be burdened on Allie. As much as I hate her, she is still his little sister. I don't have siblings but I understand.

"Okay, I'll be patient with you just don't get caught by the cops. I can't bare to see you locked away." I say, and tears began to flow.

The thought of my boyfriend being locked in a jail cell is unbearable just to think of it. I might never see him again or for a couple years. Who could even tell what would happen to him in there. I never want to be apart from him. I'm madly in love with this guy and I always want to remain. Sometimes I question my feelings but I always know how I feel about him as soon as I see his face.

"Oh babe, I would never do that to you. I remembered when my dad first went to prison for seven years. My mom cried every night and just wasn't the same. I don't want the same to ever happen to you." He reassured me while he pulled me to his chest.

I cried for a while and his shirt was soaked. This brought a lot of memories flowing back. It was the same thing that happened when Nathan saved me. He soaked my shirt in tears and not only that jogged my memory, Aiden's shirt is black. I immediately stopped crying and he saw my frozen face.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh nothing I just don't want anything to happen to you. I love you so much." I respond trying to take my mind off Nathan.

As we sat on the bed and talked about kids. A conversation about sex occurred and talking about it made the tension rise. Even though we been together for over a year, we never had sex. I wasn't ready. We began to kiss and he came over me. Desire flowed through both of our bodies. As he began to take my clothes off, I felt guilt. I felt like I was doing something wrong. Why do I feel this way?

But I soon remembered why.

"Aiden, I think I'm still not ready." I say knowing he wouldn't force me.

"That's okay, anytime you are babe." he eases off and lays beside me.

His patience is one of the many things I love most about him. I didn't stop him because I wasn't ready. Believe me, my body was saying yes and I wanted it but I felt guilty because I promised my virginity to somebody else. I promised it to Nathan.

After Aiden left, it was still early and dinner wasn't until the next hour so I could escape my parents a bit longer. I took a hot shower before laying in bed, thinking. Why do I feel guilt? That was the past, besides Nathan is not my boyfriend. Well he is but not my boyfriend - boyfriend. Shit, I'm confusing myself. We made that promise when I was fourteen, but we blood swore on it. We literally pricked our fingers and put them together.

Nathan admitted he been screwing around, so obviously he already lost his virginity. He broke the blood swear, its only fair I break it too. I'm going to call Aiden over tonight and just get it over with.

It was time for dinner and I went down with the best smile I could put on. Surprisingly, they didn't question me. They decided I needed a little time to settle. I did need a little time to make up a believable lie, so I am thankful for that. To my surprise dinner was normal and that scares me. When did my parents become so calm? How could anyone be calm after that happened, for that matter?

...

It it is around 6:00pm, and I think its time I call Aiden. My parents never had a problem with him coming over, just not while its dark out. Him and my dad get along pretty well, Nathan never did that much. In fact, I assumed my dad didn't like him. My mom on the other hand, LOVED him. I called him and he told me he'd be over by nine. I watched a movie on my iPod and listened keenly to my parents actions. I soon heard them slam their room door shut. Its typical of them to go to bed by around eight. Well, my dad sometimes doesn't come home. I guess he is just working late.

...

After an hour, Aiden called me to open the front door. At this hour it is expected to be locked. Neither the less, I did exactly that. I went and opened the door.

"What's up? Why call me back?" He asked.

I smiled and said, "needed your company, that's all."

He smirked at me and noticing my devilish smile, he knows what's up.

After small talk we went up to my room. I told him to keep quiet because I didn't want my parents to know. They didn't have a problem with him at the house, at least at day time. They could supervise secretly on us, especially my father. They always left their things upstairs weirdly when he was here. Typically my parents. However, its the first he has ever been here at night. So I don't think my dad would approve. Maybe mom would but not my overprotective father. I'm seventeen years old but still daddy's little girl. I think I'll always be.

I opened my door slowly and the way I screeched in made him burst in laughter. It was obviously funny, even I laughed at the thought of myself.

"Shhhhh!" I shushed him but giggled slightly.

"I can't help myself. You look so hilarious, right now!" He giggled.

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but giggle too. I closed the door behind us, and right after I laid on the left side of my bed. I looked up at Aiden puzzled but he knew I wanted him to come on the other side. And he did exactly that.

"I know what you want." He says smirking.

"What do you mean?" I smirked back looking lustfully at his lips. He giggled, "you're so bipolar and it drives me crazy. Now I get to punish you."

But before I could reply our lips met and moved in sync. But this kiss didn't feel like usual, it was more intense and aggressive. Soon he put his fingers into my hair and slid his tongue to every inch of my mouth. And his lips moved from my lips to my neck, he nibbled on my skin and nibbled on my ear and after lifting off my shirt, they moved to my twin feminine parts. While he sucked on my left he squeezed and caressed the other. And this made my body roar in desire. I arched my back several times but his body kept me still.

I gripped his shirt and he knew I wanted him to take it off. I rubbed my hands our his hard abs and my hand fell lower only to feel his large area. He pulled of my sweat pants and slid of my underwear. He kissed all the way up back to my twin parts licking each one gently. He pulled back and took off his pants revealing his large manhood. I closed my legs and was ready to back out, I didn't expect it to be so big.

I was about to say something when he crashed down on my lips and thrust right into me leaving me to let out a scream. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!"

He slid his tongue into my mouth drowning all my screams. He kept going deeper and deeper until I felt more pleasure. The harder he went the better it felt. I tried my best not to moan too loud to let my parents hear me but I had to. So much pain yet so much pleasure.

After a long two hours we had reached our climax. We both have lasted longer than I had expected.

As we lay under the covers, still bare. We didn't speak much because we were both tired and needed sleep. He was holding me tightly and I was sure he fell asleep. As for me, I couldn't sleep. I felt guilt take me over. I laid in his embrace, staring in the direction of my window. It was then I realized my window was wide open. I must have forgotten to close it. I didn't want to wake him up so I decided to let it remain. But as I closed my eyes, a stone landed on my bedroom floor.