Chapter 21 - The boyfriends meet

Azelia's P.O.V

The stone hit my floor followed by another. It wasn't something out of the blue and I know who threw them. I wanted to get out of bed but Aiden's hands around my body endured me from moving. I dipped my head into his chest and prayed that me not going by the window would make Nathan go back. But when I heard the noise outside coming up closer, my heart began to pound. Then I saw a hand on the window sill.

YEAH SOOO FREAKING GREAAATTT!!

Now shit is about to go down between him and the man hugging my body in bed. I hope he doesn't have a gun on him because this prick head would pull the trigger with ease. Nathan jumped into my room and I closed my eyes and remained still hoping if he thought we were sleeping he would just leave. Then argue or be mad about it some other time.

I kept my eyes closed but two seconds after I heard the clicking sound of a gun. My heart began to race and I opened my eyes only to see the gun pointing over my shoulder where Aiden is fast asleep. I became so scared, I jumped out of Aiden's arms and ran up to him not remembering about my completely naked figure.

 "Please Nathan don't! I'll explain everything just go now before he wakes up." I pleaded.

His face is firm and his eyes are full of anger, but he gave a sinister smile. "Too late for that."

"Who the fuck are YOU!!!???" I turned around to see Aiden standing firmly in only boxers, holding a gun.

Great...the two of them have guns. *I'm being sarcastic*

Nathan pulled my naked body behind him and took one step forward. "I think I should be asking that question you sorry piece of shit."

Aiden became angrier seeing Nathan touch me. He gritted his teeth, "I don't need to explain anything to a weirdo who climbed in through the window in my girl's bedroom. So you better speak the fuck up before you lose that tongue."

"Your girl?" Nathan asked raising an eyebrow.

 He then took off his shirt and threw it to me to put over my naked body. "Left out some important details, did you now?"

I grabbed the shirt but with Aiden's eyes pierced at me so I didn't have the bravery to put it on. I just put it in front of my female organs.

Aiden then threw his shirt at me and I caught it. Then Nathan turned around looking straight at me furiously. Instead of putting on one of their shirts. I went in between them and what I said after shock all three of us.