Chapter 15: Another reoccurance of events with a twist

Azelia's P.O.V

Dizziness.

"Hmmm!" I moan as my eyes slowly open.

I feel so dizzy and the left side of my head hurts like hell.

"Ha! Sleeping beauty finally wakes." says a feminine voice.

The same feminine voice of that girl that day when I was hiding behind the bush. My eyes finally force open when it all comes back to me. I look up and see a female and when the blur was cleared, I knew who it was. I knew I recognized her voice and that blonde hair. How didn't I realize sooner?

Then I tried to move and feel the tight grip of rope. I look down and see myself tied up in a small chair in what looks like an empty warehouse. Exactly as how it looks in the movies. Masked men are staring right at me from every angle.

"Allie, what's this? Don't you think this is a little much. Even with an ego as large as yours, this is still a stretch." I say as if I'm not scared.

I am tied to a chair in the middle of an empty warehouse filled with guys, guns, knives and a bunch of other weapons, but I choose to insult her. Its either I'm stupid or just desperately trying to seem brave. In any case, submitting to Allie I will never do. She made a whole year of high school hell for me. She got her share but still everyone took attention to mostly me. Regardless, I know she will still blame me for what happened when it was all her fault.

"A little much you say? Is that what you call it? You know I could just kill you now, but all the problems in my life that you caused ain't going to die with you." Allie says devilishly. "I think I'm going to just let you regret them first, then kill you."

"Kill me you say? Well, out of everything I didn't think you would go so far. I never knew why you have targeted me for almost all your life but if you continue to I might just start thinking you're obsessedly inlove with me." I say teasingly. "Or maybe its not that. Maybe its envy or jealousy. Or even all three. But I would have never thought it to hurt you that much that I live and breathe that you want me dead. I can't say I'm not suprised."

She tighthens her fist and punches me in the face. Her feeble hand couldn't do much damage but it still hurts. In the slight pain I still manage to laugh.

"And I gotta say I am disappointed. You could have put those looks and that body to good use instead of trying to be what you're not or suited for." I continue to tease. "You could have tried modeling or shooted your shot in show business. Either could have worked because they wouldn't require the brain you don't have. Join a gang? That just shows the level of smart you are at."

She slaps me across the face this time and it hurts two times worst. She put anger in that one.

"Keep talking and you'll soon be unable to use that mouth of yours, for anything." She replied. "Envy you? You're gonna make me laugh with you because nothing could be funnier. As if, take a look in the mirror sometimes and you wouldn't say something so foolish to me."

I smile at her with swollen cheeks. I still hold up my facade because I will never let her have an advantage over me again. She starts to circle around me with a whip like item in her hand.

"You know, Aiden never calls. Not for the holidays, not even on my birthdays or any day for that matter. He left me here, his only sister and for what? For an ugly and worthless bitch like you!"

"I met Aiden when I moved. I sure as hell didn't pull him or force him to come with me." I say. "I see you still can't stop putting your faults on other people. With a personality like that no one will want to stay near you."

"He left without saying a word and all I heard was that he is in New York. Living life and spoiling his girlfriend. To be honest, I didn't think it would be you but nevertheless that just shows that he has terrible taste." She exclaims. "Aiden should be here with his family not you. Whether you admit it or not, you are the one keeping him from us. What reason are you even with him? I know its only because of his money."

"I don't know a single thing you are accusing me of and money doesn't excite me. My father is much richer and I still don't let it get to my brain like you. I love him for him, not for his looks and not what he has to offer. We are not the same." I look up at her. "And as if you have better taste. You seem to be attracted to guys that have a police record, treat you like shit and don't want you. I think you should think before speaking then we can have a sensible conversation."

"Okay then lets bring up Nathan since you suddenly mentioned him. He is more of a man than anyone else and if he is a little trouble then thats not a problem." Allie says proudly. "You got walks home and movie nights. I get way more than you can imagine. You cannot handle the man he has become."

"And what is your point?" I ask.

"Point is bitch, he is mine!" She retorts.

"Oh I so believe you but I think you should consider verifying being in a relationship with someone." I say sarcastically. "A bird can't fly with one wing and oh boy how unsteady you are. I think flying on one wing has made you a mental case. You should really get that checked out. I mean, actually admitting out loud the boyfriend you have in your head. You need help, I say this with love."

A little laughter scatters amongst the men. I laughed a little myself because what she said was utterly funny. She hasn't changed. She thinks thats whatever she wants is hers even if its not. Sad though.

"All of y'all better shut the fuck up or else. Anybody else laughs, dies!" She shouts pointing the gun at them.

For a group of men they seem to not even care much about anything. She also seems to be the only female and by the looks of it I don't see anyone calling the shots. It would even seem like she is but that too is hard to believe. Besides they laughed at her which is most disrespectful so not a possibility. So who is calling the shots or who is the leader?

"Last night I sent five of my men to come and threaten you to stay away from him. Surprisingly they didn't return, and you don't have a single scratch." Allie states. "I don't know how but if they don't return by tonight, I'm going to assume that they are already dead. And if they are, you are dead."

So that was her doing. I guess she really does hate me that much. I am sure they are dead but if I do have a chance to get out of here, I can't let her know that.

"I didn't see any men last night but lets say what if, what could I do against them when I'm so defenseless. As you said I don't have a single scratch." I say.

"Ofcourse you couldn't have done even the slightest but I have a feeling Aiden has something to do with this." She says firmly while putting her finger on her chin.

"As I said I don't know what you are talking about but even if, what could have Aiden done either?" I cock my head to the side. "He is not violent in anyway unless forced to be and he wouldn't harm a fly."

Allie looks at me then laughs.

"I can't believe Aiden gave up this gang for you! He's so blind, what does he see in someone like you?" Allie spatts. "You are so slow to things and act like you're the smartest. But I guess thats why he is with you because you are both blind in your own way."

"Aiden did what!?" I shout out in surprise. "What lies are you coming with now?"

"Its clear he didn't tell you. Aiden is the leader of the evils." She explains. "He was anyways. Rumors are he upgraded up state and is now in the mafia. Sad how the inocent and non-violent girl is with a big shot drug lord and doesn't even know. Now who is the dumb one?"